Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2010, 06:11 PM

stuck at level 80 and white status bar not moving but points keep going up can any one help me out with this please
Old Apr 30 2010, 06:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannover5317 View Post
stuck at level 80 and white status bar not moving but points keep going up can any one help me out with this please
hi, there are only 80 levels to the game at this time. the points will continue to go up but the white bar barely moves.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 30 2010, 06:35 PM

It looks to me like the new ones have been fixed. I just checked and the far out prices are no longer there.
Old Apr 30 2010, 08:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Why doesnt the question mark, that tells you what the good can be used for, show up when you go to the market to sell your goods? It kind of defeats the purpose of having it if it cant tell you which of those items can be used in facilities while your selling. I was a little disappointed, I was planning to use that as a guide to sell my stuff faster. I thought I'd be able to go to the market and sell everything that didnt have a question mark next to it.
Old Apr 30 2010, 11:24 PM

Yea!!!! LOVE all the new stuff!! Eat your heart out Farmville!!
Old May 01 2010, 02:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default More Levels Please

It would really be nice to get some more levels for the game. Preferrably a level higher than 20 levels at a time....quite a few of us are already at level 80 and then some. Perhaps the next addition of new levels could be to level 120....

Perhaps also those of us who have purchased facilities with Farm Cash could have some of our production pay us in Farm Cash rather than coins for purchase of the new facilities. Being on a fixed income I personally don't have extra cash to throw at a game.

That being said, I love the upgrades that ya'll have done so far and look forward to more upgrades in the future. Thank you Farm Town!!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 01 2010, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn Williams View Post
It wasn't 15 days of production. My neighbors would come work my processing plant and wipe out over 15,000 pineapple juices usually in less than a day. It was good for them and it was good for me. I thought that was the idea... to promote more interaction with neighbors. Now with the production limits it not worth working, either for me or my neighbors.

I must say, had I known this was coming I would have never bought the juice factory. That was a waste of farm cash.
Considering how much more you make from a pineapple harvest because of it, I hardly think it a waste.
Old May 01 2010, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phantom View Post
This is not the problem. My kids use the same computer and same flash player as I do and they do not have any of the problems with working in other farmers' facilities that I am having. Thanks for the suggestion though.
When you use your computer do you sign in the computer to you as a user? And then your kids as users, each separate?
If so, then the temp files will be on your side, not theirs.
Farm #1 is the main estate with a bistro and a tennis court.
Farm #2 is busy at work with all the airplanes and helicopters helping out
Farm #3 is where we have crops and facilities. The helpers live here.
Farm #4 is Farmville! Yes, the REAL Farmville, not that "other" game.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1571199267
Old May 01 2010, 07:21 AM

Lettuce are so small, they look like seedlings!! lol
“Only he can understand what a farm is, what a country is, who shall have sacrificed part of himself to his farm or country, fought to save it, struggled to make it beautiful. Only then will the love of farm or country fill his heart.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Old May 01 2010, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Hi Grey Mare.

Did you by any chance have anyone ploughing on your farm at the time? as that would account for the coins and XPs changing. There is no charge at all for fishing.
Molly, I had that happen also. all of a sudden I got charged for fishing.
and as well I've had several times where I did get charged when I hired people to harvest or plow
Closed Thread