Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 14 2015, 10:25 PM

Thanks for the update.
Old Feb 14 2015, 11:04 PM

small glitch, made the quests better with a link, made the co-op quests worse as now its doesn't tell you what facility you need for the final loading of the facility. Can it be fixed please.

Lara's Farm
Old Feb 14 2015, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
small glitch, made the quests better with a link, made the co-op quests worse as now its doesn't tell you what facility you need for the final loading of the facility. Can it be fixed please.
Hi Lara,
This has already been reported to the developers. We are just waiting on them to fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2015, 12:37 AM

The link to the facility being used for the task is great. What also would be great is if a crop or tree is to be harvested, there is a link to the farm the item(s) are located on. I have trouble remember where I put the darn things. THANK you for the link to the facility!!!!!
Old Feb 15 2015, 02:16 AM

In 10.6 hours I will lose my first quest as I cannot not find the facility to start them, I tried all the facility and found the right one after an hour n a half I clicked on it to begin the quest and checked and lo and behold it has not started after all I have 6 quests waiting to be started now what happens when time runs out???
I now have only 11 Minutes for 1 to be lost
Well I lost my first Quest and I have 2 Days to the next one
1.2 days to losing my Second Quest( Dose Any1 Care)

Last edited by iceberg; Feb 16 2015 at 11:30 AM.
Old Feb 15 2015, 03:56 AM

i know its long winded but if you find the item you need to make and go to your storage and click on it, it then shows you which facility you need to make the item and then go to the facility and start it then, it does take some time, specially if you have a few, the other alternative is, load all your facilities, probabilities are you will start them all then anyway lol
Old Feb 15 2015, 04:00 AM
Account Not Linked

problem since the update on the quest cooperative Dé Bleu we do not see the name of the plant to produce hard research in our plants which must produce
Old Feb 15 2015, 05:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith1512 View Post
problem since the update on the quest cooperative Dé Bleu we do not see the name of the plant to produce hard research in our plants which must produce
presuming you are francophone
1. The devs are aware and we're all waiting for a fix
Les développeurs du jeu sont au courant et on attend tous qu'ils corrigent le pépin
2. check what the last step facility is before starting any of the other steps
verifiez quelle usine/magasin est la dernière étape avant de commencer la quête. Dès qu'on la commence on ne voit plus le nom.
3. click the question mark on the needed item in your storage to see which facilities produce and stock it
ouvrir votre entrepôt et cliquer sur le point d'interrogation vert pour savoir quel usine fabrique le produit et quel magasin le vend

Hope that helps some
Old Feb 15 2015, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenda steele View Post
i know its long winded but if you find the item you need to make and go to your storage and click on it, it then shows you which facility you need to make the item and then go to the facility and start it then, it does take some time, specially if you have a few, the other alternative is, load all your facilities, probabilities are you will start them all then anyway lol
Tks Brenda but I have done that and loaded it and checked to see if it were working and it shows not working No clock
Old Feb 15 2015, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
presuming you are francophone
1. The devs are aware and we're all waiting for a fix
Les développeurs du jeu sont au courant et on attend tous qu'ils corrigent le pépin
2. check what the last step facility is before starting any of the other steps
verifiez quelle usine/magasin est la dernière étape avant de commencer la quête. Dès qu'on la commence on ne voit plus le nom.
3. click the question mark on the needed item in your storage to see which facilities produce and stock it
ouvrir votre entrepôt et cliquer sur le point d'interrogation vert pour savoir quel usine fabrique le produit et quel magasin le vend

Hope that helps some
tks Lazy Mare ur answer helps but it dose not help my quests are running against the clock, and I dont think I will be credited with 15 million.
Closed Thread