Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 17 2013, 09:24 AM

Just had to acknowledge the updates and add my "Thank YOU" to the devs for the changes:
These have already been mentioned, but....
Really appreciate the fade out of farms already worked. (Glad to know I wasn't the only one that accidentally returned to a farm I had worked.)

I too, would like to see the teak lumber added to the Long Lumber Car on the train!! PLEASE??

AND, I am so excited that errr... "In the near future".... ALL of the decorations will be available for COINS!! I did read that right, didn't I!!
I have had to make a choice between spending my FC for facilities and tools, rather than some of the GREAT items for decorating. CAN'T WAIT!!

Thanks,
Deborah
Old May 17 2013, 09:41 AM

Thank you especially for #8!
What has the world come to...now we're printing money in Farmtown.... ; D
Old May 17 2013, 09:58 AM

Each time I have worked a friend and/or neighbor's farm, I am totally loving the dimming of the current farm and leaving those I haven't worked yet. This was a FABULOUS item to give us!!!

Could you possibly put the teak lumber on the train, too? Otherwise, I'm content until the next great update from the FT Devs - world's best!!!!
Old May 17 2013, 10:40 AM

Are ALL facilities worked by neighbors now covered by turbo tools? Is there any plan to create a turbo tool to cover oil pumps, mineral mines, etc.? Thank you.
Old May 17 2013, 11:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
Thanks for the updates. it would be nice to actually exlude some facilities from the turbo loading tools with a special check box on some items inside the facility window. For instance, I have over 12 million butter and don't need that each time.
If you have the box unchecked for butter then when you click the Start All it won't start butter.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2013, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
thanks for the upgrade:

still confused about the farm cash tools for coins I own a 8X8 harvester and have all the lower harvesters in storage and the store will not allow me to duplicate keeps coming up need more farm cash. not a big issue just was curious. I hope they release the loader turbo tool next about a 1/3 of my factories used the loader.

thanks again
If you mouse over the box for a tool you have it should show two buttons. One is the Send button which will cost Farm cash to do and a Duplicate button instead of the Buy button which will allow you to buy for coins. If you are seeing the Buy button then either your game has not updated completely or you don't own the tool. Try clearing your cache and close your browser and then restartFarm Town and see if that fixes it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 17 2013, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Are ALL facilities worked by neighbors now covered by turbo tools? Is there any plan to create a turbo tool to cover oil pumps, mineral mines, etc.? Thank you.
Not all the facilities are covered yet. There should be more Turbo tools coming in the future to cover the rest.
Old May 17 2013, 01:10 PM

Thanks for the new updates, but still want you devs to know i'm losing neighbours in the highest levels because they can't get fc in any way! Except buying of course, but not everyone can affort this! Please do something about this for those who are loyal! Thanks!
Old May 17 2013, 01:59 PM

Why weren't teak logs added to the train's lumber car?
Old May 17 2013, 03:59 PM

Thank you for the update

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Closed Thread