Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 19 2020, 03:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Game not loading

Why does this game keep going down constantly?????????? It does it in every browser I have, so I know it's Not my PC
Old Feb 19 2020, 04:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Why does this game keep going down constantly?????????? It does it in every browser I have, so I know it's Not my PC
Hi Dana,

I have moved your post to the thread about loading issues.

I'm sorry but no-one else has posted that they had the same issues you were having at the same time, so we are unable to verify if there was a problem for more people than just you. If it happens again, do the routine clearing (instructions in the 1st post on page one of this thread if you need them) and also try the server tests and see if you get any problems with those, if you do let us know which server had an issue and what the problem was.
Old Feb 21 2020, 06:51 AM

I have been switched to Facebook Beta somehow and when I go to my requests and click on it all it does is reloads my farm. I have tried on all the browsers and they are all the same. I just checked the send gifts and my neighbors tabs and they also do not work all it does it just reloads the my farm.
I do get a popup in the lower left hand corner that this page has not been developed for Facebook beta yet.
Old Feb 21 2020, 07:17 AM

Default I can't open any tabs at top of Farm

I can't boost trains, post facs, get or send gifts. I also tried to load the flash ext to chrome but it still prompts me everytime and I have to manually enable flash. Even after reboot, mem cache etc. Still can't boost, get or Recieve or post facilities. I don't know how I will know if you reply to this.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/se...a9717f436cceb8

Last edited by indianasongbird86; Feb 21 2020 at 07:18 AM. Reason: pos
Old Feb 21 2020, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaMike View Post
I have been switched to Facebook Beta somehow and when I go to my requests and click on it all it does is reloads my farm. I have tried on all the browsers and they are all the same. I just checked the send gifts and my neighbors tabs and they also do not work all it does it just reloads the my farm.
I do get a popup in the lower left hand corner that this page has not been developed for Facebook beta yet.
Hi BamaMike,

I have moved your post to help and support as your issue is not about any items in the new release.

Beta means it's still in development and still being changed. You've had the notification from Facebook that tells you Facebook Beta isn't fully supporting games at this time so in order for you to be able to play normally you need to switch back to Classic Facebook which you can do from the little drop down arrow in the dark blue bar top right of your Facebook.
Old Feb 21 2020, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianasongbird86 View Post
I can't boost trains, post facs, get or send gifts. I also tried to load the flash ext to chrome but it still prompts me everytime and I have to manually enable flash. Even after reboot, mem cache etc. Still can't boost, get or Recieve or post facilities. I don't know how I will know if you reply to this.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/se...a9717f436cceb8
Hi indianasongbird86,

By any chance are you using Facebook Beta? The game is not fully supported in that yet so you need to switch back to Classic Facebook.

Look for the little drop down arrow in the blue bar at the top right of your Facebook and click on it. If you are using Facebook Beta you will see an option to switch back to Classic. If you have that option please switch back to Classic then close the game where it is open and reload and see if that corrects your current issues.
Old Feb 21 2020, 07:51 AM

I am not sure what Facebook has done but there is no option to switch back to classic. I saw a youtube video on how to do it and where she shows the option to switch back, it is not there on mine.
Old Feb 21 2020, 08:08 AM

Quote:
I am not sure what Facebook has done but there is no option to switch back to classic. I saw a youtube video on how to do it and where she shows the option to switch back, it is not there on mine.
Hi BamaMike

Are you clicking in your little profile pic in the upper right side of facebook home page?

I dont use Facebook beta but I was told that to switch back to Facebook classic you need to click in that picture to see the option.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 21 2020, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Hi BamaMike,

Are you on a computer or on a mobile, because on a mobile it's a different method to switch back.

I'm hoping you haven't got Facebooks Workplace Redesign as that.... now I could be wrong.... I don't think you can switch back from anymore.

I'm afraid we have very little information about the latest Facebook Beta.
If you are on a computer and you're not seeing the option to switch back to Classic then you'll need to contact Facebook about it and see if you can find either information about it or how to switch it back.
Old Feb 21 2020, 08:32 AM

I am on computer and the one they switched me to has the dark mode option for the background. i just opened Facebook last night and I had been switched. There is no option in the drop down window to switch back so I will contact facebook and see if they will help. I did not click on anything to switch to whatever I have been switched to but it appears that I am locked into it.

Tags
adobe flash, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, farm not loading, farm town not loading, flash player, flash player issues, game freezes, green screen, loading error, loading issues, saving data, shockwave, shockwave flash, u00, white screen, x025, x025 error