Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2011, 09:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
And if I grow any more sugarcane waiting for the next release, I'll be a diabetic! ROFL
lol....... well hope you got red cross van ready on farm.... but where will it take you the vet ?? lol
Old Mar 15 2011, 09:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martha Mae View Post
double *sigh* .... i'm afraid to sell my non ingredients because it never fails that there is something in them that would help with the next update....waiting with baited breath.... (I do promise to brush my teeth before bed to help with the breath thing...lol)
Hmmmmm I think you should go sell your non-ingredients now Hehehe
Old Mar 15 2011, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Hmmmmm I think you should go sell your non-ingredients now Hehehe
LOL... would be murpheys law that the updates come just as ya go do something like that lmao

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 15 2011, 09:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
LOL... would be murpheys law that the updates come just as ya go do something like that lmao
Yeah so for the good of FT....and all the players.....what's a little sacrifice? Just kidding
Old Mar 15 2011, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martha Mae View Post
double *sigh* .... i'm afraid to sell my non ingredients because it never fails that there is something in them that would help with the next update....waiting with baited breath.... (I do promise to brush my teeth before bed to help with the breath thing...lol)
well, then it's for sure we'll get the update tomorrow. Just sold like 30 million coins in non-ingredients on my hubby's farm (I'm caretaking) ... and I don't know how many other millions of my own. Stupid.

reminder to me: duh, don't sell non-ingredient things just before a possible upgrade.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2244&farm_ix=9
Old Mar 15 2011, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Have you increased your game memory?

Check my Turbo link (can be reversed at any time)
My game now allows up to 10mb to be used, and not the default 100k
Yes, I did this just recently. I never have any trouble at the selling/buying market.
Old Mar 15 2011, 09:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by levarti2 View Post
well, then it's for sure we'll get the update tomorrow. Just sold like 30 million coins in non-ingredients on my hubby's farm (I'm caretaking) ... and I don't know how many other millions of my own. Stupid.

reminder to me: duh, don't sell non-ingredient things just before a possible upgrade.
I'm so happy you took care of selling non-ingredients, I really have been thinking about it just to see if my normal luck would hold out and bring on the update...lol
Old Mar 15 2011, 10:12 PM

Wink making waterfalls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobysMom View Post
Thanks Double T! I knew it had to be something simple. Thanks for the advise. Oh, by the way, how do you get your river to look like a waterfall, like the picture in you avitar page? I tried and couldn't get mine to do that. What's the trick?
Thanks again
Toby's Mom
Use sand paths on the end of each corner to place a corner on top...then move the sand paths to that corner and do this over and over.. Same if you want a flower in the middle of your water. Place a sand path plant a flower then remove your sand path....good luck
Old Mar 15 2011, 10:27 PM

Default Hooray!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Poster #1: Hello! I love Farmtown. I would like a ninth farm though. When is it coming?
Mod: We don't know that. Only the developers know, and they are not saying.
Poster #2: I have the Mayor and he is a hostage in the Food Drying facility. His skin is getting dry and wrinkly. Give me a ninth farm or I toss him into the Mayoral Dehydrator!!!
Mod: I have forwarded your note to the developers, but they are notoriously resistant to blackmail.
Poster #3: My third farm is a resort and I want to furnish a hotel. Can you make it so that the cotton can be made into sheets and the wool into blankets? Preferably a mauve and teal color scheme. Thanks.
Mod: I have moved your post to the Suggestions forum. Please post there in the future.
poster#4: Hey, Farm Cash is too expensive. I want to buy everything with coins!!!
Mod: See above --- go to Suggestions. Thank you.
Poster #5: Well, I just love the game as it is. All you whiners should go have some cheese with your whine.
Poster#6: Yes, but cheese is too hard to make. I want higher yields.
Poster #7: How about varieties of cheese? Like Swiss and Cheddar. We could make crackers in the snack factory and have a Deli with cheese trays and stuff!!
Mod (patient) PLEASE go to the Suggestions Forum!
Poster #2: The Mayor is sneezing because he is allergic to the figs in the facility. You had better act soon!!!!
Mod: I do not give a fig.
Poster #3: By the way, after my hotel is built, can you make it so I can charge other farmers for visiting?
Mod: *sigh*
Hip Hip Hooray! You came out to play. Love that Made me laugh & sigh Hooray.

Let me know if the Mayor is rescued before wrinkling overtakes him.
Old Mar 15 2011, 10:27 PM
Account Not Linked

update is here .............
Closed Thread