Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 17 2011, 10:20 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
No one has the 'forklift' option except those who purchased the 'working' forklift, so no one has 'gotten it free'. the new work all function is different from the forklift option.
ty that is what i thought i had missed something when she post that. i thought i was losing my mind
Old Jun 17 2011, 10:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up

Love every thing in this release. Everything is working great. The Dev Team is the BEST!!
Old Jun 17 2011, 10:35 PM

Default Combine will not work???

Since the new update my combine will NOT work. I was hired to harvest and I see it in my tools but it does NOTHING now...Please fix this item asap.
Old Jun 17 2011, 10:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Is it only me ?

Since the update.. storing ALL on my facilities is taking so long.. compared to when I am working on neighbours facilities.

Maybe my forklift needs a service <smile>
Old Jun 17 2011, 10:54 PM

what is the maximum number of neighbours we have

i have 111 active neighbours 1 waiting to be accepted and as i select to invite anouther neighbour 1 of the other pending one drops off?

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 17 2011, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
what is the maximum number of neighbours we have

i have 111 active neighbours 1 waiting to be accepted and as i select to invite anouther neighbour 1 of the other pending one drops off?
Al, the official number is 80, but many can get up to around 110. I would say since you are getting 1 dropping when you add 1 then you have reached your limit.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2011, 12:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Tee View Post
i've been working facility posts and have been getting server time outs on any farm with more than about 5 animals. i've always had problems working facilities if someone had a large number of animals on their farm, but now it is happening with a much lower number. for example: i had one neighbor that had about 15 animals on the first farm and timed out 3 times. i went to her next farm and it had no animals. i was able to work over 80 facilities on that farm with no time outs. another neighbor had only 8 animals on her farm and i timed out trying to work the second facility and could not recover from this time out. note: i have tried with animals not frozen and with animals frozen. it seems that there is no difference whether they are or are not frozen with this problem.
i want to update this post for anyone that may have the same issue. upon further analysis these time outs have nothing to do with the number of animals seen on a farm. i just finished smoothly working a friend's farm that had close to 100 animals on it, so i went back to some of the farms that kept timing out. the issue is caused by a specific way that the 'forbidden topic' is executed, so if you are experiencing time outs while working facilities i suggest you look closely at the farm with nothing hidden. i am compiling a 'no work' list for people i find using this method. i will not contribute to dragging down the farm town servers.

Last edited by Original Tee; Jun 18 2011 at 12:12 AM.
Old Jun 18 2011, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Al, the official number is 80, but many can get up to around 110. I would say since you are getting 1 dropping when you add 1 then you have reached your limit.
thanks taz (-:

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 18 2011, 01:33 AM

Loving the quicker way to work facilities. I'm hoping people realize soon so I can get my employees back!. Just wondering though; Why do we need to confirm each factory? It is kinda annoying to have to answer the work request box in-between each factory and even worse when you accidentally click no and have to go through every factory you have already worked to find your place and start working again. Can't it be assumed that if we are on a farm to work facilities and services that you are there to work them all? The next factory should come up automatically when you close one factory.
Old Jun 18 2011, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvoyce View Post
Loving the quicker way to work facilities. I'm hoping people realize soon so I can get my employees back!. Just wondering though; Why do we need to confirm each factory? It is kinda annoying to have to answer the work request box in-between each factory and even worse when you accidentally click no and have to go through every factory you have already worked to find your place and start working again. Can't it be assumed that if we are on a farm to work facilities and services that you are there to work them all? The next factory should come up automatically when you close one factory.
I've been having the same thoughts. I can click through the facilities the old way pretty quickly so it doesn't make huge amounts of difference, but love the new way as it's much better for my poor hands. However it is kind of spoilt because the confirmation that 'yes please take me there' between every facility hasn't been dispensed with. That and the 'work all' button would make a massive difference for us.

Closed Thread