Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 24 2013, 12:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
There is a problem for some people with the Google Chrome browser - the new update is causing some people's chat on FT, menus etc to display funny
I wonder if you go in to the plugins and disable the latest Adobe Flash leaving the previous version enabled if that would make it work. I don't use Chrome but do have it installed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2013, 01:43 PM

Default Irrigation problem since new release..

My red irrigation truck will not show up after using on one farm. It irrigates when I click anyway but I can't see the truck. After I am done doing several farms I am not able to select walk or any other tool without refreshing.
Thanks for any help you can do.
Old Feb 24 2013, 01:48 PM

Thanks for the 'I' I guess
Old Feb 24 2013, 02:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Default flowers WF38

Just a FYI, a few flowers re-appeared as ready for harvest after I harvested them. I refreshed and they came back to not grown. I used the biggest flower harvester and the issue showed when I clicked off it with the green man.

I have four flower farms which I also harvested first, no issues at all.
Old Feb 24 2013, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramme65 View Post
My red irrigation truck will not show up after using on one farm. It irrigates when I click anyway but I can't see the truck. After I am done doing several farms I am not able to select walk or any other tool without refreshing.
Thanks for any help you can do.
Hi, This is a common problem if you try to go from farm to farm while the water animation is still going. It does the same thing with the manure spreader too.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Feb 24 2013, 03:25 PM

Is there something we need to do to see the writing on various menus in Chrome? I've cleared all caches, including Flash, cleared FT cache, rebooted, and still I'm getting the "rainbow" effect.

As for flowers, about half the time when I irrigate, all the flowers come back ready to harvest. If I reload, they aren't ready to harvest.

Thanks.
Old Feb 24 2013, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Is there something we need to do to see the writing on various menus in Chrome? I've cleared all caches, including Flash, cleared FT cache, rebooted, and still I'm getting the "rainbow" effect.

As for flowers, about half the time when I irrigate, all the flowers come back ready to harvest. If I reload, they aren't ready to harvest.

Thanks.
These are two different problems - the Devs are aware that the flowers are behaving weird.

Google Chrome issued an update over the weekend and it appears to cause problems - I have not had them myself but as Taz suggested disabling the current version of Flash in Goggle Chrome and reverting to the old one might work. Or try another browser. Firefox is good. Chrome updates its own Flash player but the other browsers all the the same one.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 24 2013, 04:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

just went to a neighbours to do all the farms work and found the flowers all needed watering...and had to reload that farm after the watering so that I could actually harvest them....I am sure this will be sorted out soon, slashkey will find a way!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 24 2013, 06:31 PM

If you go to Restore System to previous version, this corrects the unable to see writing problem.
Old Feb 24 2013, 10:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry Farm town sucks now

Every since last months update I have not been able to stay connected to the game. The makers have made this game to big by adding so much stuff to it so its impossible for some to connect.. They keep telling me to do this and that which I have tried it all and nothing.. I can load the game but keep getting facility manager cannot load and its slow as a snail to update xps which tells me u have a server problem.. So goodbye Farm town.. was my favorite game but to much of a headache to play now..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread

Tags
train