Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by platnm6309 View Post
I guess the developers are working on stupid things like cows flour, butter, etc and cannot seem to fix the plus sign I have had on my message envelope of well over a month now.

I dont care about the cheese, butter or flour.

I want this issue resolved. The developers need to fix current problems prior to creating new items.

I have deleted cache, cookies, etc.. The developers need to reset this for it to work

Also, when can we "fire" workers?

When can we hire to seed?

When will there be a level 100?

Bored already.

The plus sign means you have messages to read, which don't always open up if you have a "pop up window" blocker.
Old Mar 20 2010, 12:34 PM

I dont want this new stuff and wont use it. I liked the game like months ago before all the so called new fixes which fixed NOTHING. You ppl still cant seem to fix the plus sign I have by my message envelope and yes, i cleared cache, cookies, etc, and still the plus sign remains. I may just have to revert to crappy farmville if you keep screwing this game up. I liked layering, hiding blgs, and dont give a darn about butter, sugar, milk, etc. This game was fine a few months ago.. the old saying, if i aint broke, dont fix it. Well you seem to keep breaking it when it wasn't broke!
Old Mar 20 2010, 12:35 PM

Love FT but would still like to make my first farm larger and am not sure how to buy a third farm. I am a level 71. I like the new upgrade but don't have room for them now. I am still having to water my flowers every other day even if my neighbors water them. Could you please try to fix this. Thanks for all you do.
Nonnie from Friendly Acres.
Old Mar 20 2010, 12:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

A lot of stone paths placed side by side would resemble gravel.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 20 2010, 12:43 PM

I am HAPPY! Love the new things that keep my farm interesting and fun. I like a reason to rearrange, plan, formulate which things will make me the most coin! You go Farmtown, this Montana "farmer" appreciates all that you do!
Old Mar 20 2010, 01:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by platnm6309 View Post
I dont want this new stuff and wont use it. I liked the game like months ago before all the so called new fixes which fixed NOTHING. You ppl still cant seem to fix the plus sign I have by my message envelope and yes, i cleared cache, cookies, etc, and still the plus sign remains. I may just have to revert to crappy farmville if you keep screwing this game up. I liked layering, hiding blgs, and dont give a darn about butter, sugar, milk, etc. This game was fine a few months ago.. the old saying, if i aint broke, dont fix it. Well you seem to keep breaking it when it wasn't broke!
want some cheese with that?
Old Mar 20 2010, 01:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

<clapping hands with glee>

Love, love, LOVE the new features!! I'm already making butter, goat cheese, and milk cheese. Good thing my 2nd place was set up as a "real" working farm (modeled after a real farm!), and I had the perfect spot & room for the milk production facility.
Old Mar 20 2010, 01:43 PM

I want to thank you for all the new stuff. You guys are doing a great Job. One thing I would like to see is more neighbors, when you get a request for a neighbor another gets bumped off. Why can we not have unlimited neighbors like Island Paradise. I love Farm Town. Thank You
Old Mar 20 2010, 01:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Default trouble with facilities

Thank you for the facilities, however I am having a problem with the dairy one. I will select a product to produce, but I can't leave that screen and have it do anything. I had to sit on the cooking screen in order to get the butter to make. Each time I left it quit producing and I had to start from the beginning again. This doesn't work well when number one when farmtown goes idol after ten minutes and two, when you have to sit and wait any where from 30 min to 4 hours.

Is there a fix for this?

Thank you for your help.
Old Mar 20 2010, 01:55 PM

Thanks!! I did not check under the whats cookin tab! All my products were there! Thanks for the help!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheirMomma View Post
what seems to be the biggest problem is people are getting confused because the facebook facilities are working, its the myspace facilities that aren't

I am on myspace farmtown and none of the new facilities are working, you can add the milk, sugar, wheat but when u close out and come back later to check, it says nothing is in production and yes i have checked under the "what's cooking" tab

i truely love the new additions and and thanks you very much for them
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities