Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2010, 03:46 AM

Cool Please Help

I have bought the dairy plant and the sugar cane...I can not get either to work....Have tryed putting them on sperate farms....does not work.
Have set them side by side.....does not work. I just lose the milk. Can any one tell me what I am doing wrong. Feeling really dumb about now...
Old Mar 20 2010, 04:34 AM

Mine doing the same it is not working, it takes the milk but nothing happens
Old Mar 20 2010, 05:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

I'm not sure I understand this:
QUOTE: "You can only have one type of facility per farm that will actually produce goods, although you can have several other instances of the same type of facility for decorative purposes."

Do you mean that I have to choose ONLY one type of facility that will actually work on my farm, and the rest are just for show... meaning if I choose a Dairy Processing Plant, will that mean that I can't use a Red Windmill to grind flour or a Sugar Refinery working all at the same time... even if I had just one of each type of facility?? Or, can a farmer choose to have one of each facility to be in use on his/her farm at the same time? Just curious....

I am also wondering if perhaps the Water Mill might be turned into a mill for grinding corn meal or something?? Just a little extra for those of us who do have a river on the property... and you have already designed the building!!! It might make some folks interested in putting a river on their farm.

Also, please note... I am not a Level 1, but a Level 30.
Visit Modest Beagle's Farm

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 20 2010, 05:08 AM

I really appreciate farmtown<new stuff without all the hectic fanfare of other games>>relaxation at its best
Old Mar 20 2010, 05:56 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I notice that my inactive neighbors have had their farms cleaned out.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 20 2010, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MungoTen View Post
I notice that my inactive neighbors have had their farms cleaned out.
Hi MungoTen.

This is not related to the new release. Please see the top post in this thread for information:

OFFICIAL Farms being cleared of items
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310446

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Mar 20 2010, 06:57 AM

Thanks Raul and gang! I love this new release. Not sure if these items are big coin makers but they do make the game more interesting!

I would like a 3rd farm too but if we never get one I have lots of storage so no biggie.
Old Mar 20 2010, 08:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy facilities

i love the new facilities, the glitch i c is that when u start the production of butter or the other product, u have to stay on the screen.if u click the x to go harvest and work...and then comeback u have to start all over again....
Old Mar 20 2010, 08:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default good job

I have to say I really like this upgrade,it gives alot more dimension to game play.so are getting a wool factory or something like that for making clothes,insulation out of the sheep and llama wool.cant wait to what next you add slashkey.well done...its a great upgrade.
Old Mar 20 2010, 08:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedonaspirit1 View Post
I'm not sure I understand this:
QUOTE: "You can only have one type of facility per farm that will actually produce goods, although you can have several other instances of the same type of facility for decorative purposes."

Do you mean that I have to choose ONLY one type of facility that will actually work on my farm, and the rest are just for show... meaning if I choose a Dairy Processing Plant, will that mean that I can't use a Red Windmill to grind flour or a Sugar Refinery working all at the same time... even if I had just one of each type of facility?? Or, can a farmer choose to have one of each facility to be in use on his/her farm at the same time? Just curious....

I am also wondering if perhaps the Water Mill might be turned into a mill for grinding corn meal or something?? Just a little extra for those of us who do have a river on the property... and you have already designed the building!!! It might make some folks interested in putting a river on their farm.

Also, please note... I am not a Level 1, but a Level 30.
Visit Modest Beagle's Farm
i have already asked this question and recieved an answer...

you can have all 3 facilities up and running on 1 farm

What is meant by the statement is that you can only have one flour mill, one dairy processor, & 1 sugar plant.... same as if you had more than 1 chicken coops, only one will harvest the eggs everyday.
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities