Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 03 2023, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hi, thanks I thought I put it in the right area. She reset everything 4x already and just did it again and it didn't stay I also had the problem as do many others. How is she to contact you on this forum? How can she reset her email password?
Hi Nettie,
This problem has already been sent to the developers.
For her forum login she would need to at least remember what her username is and then she can use the Forgot password link in the login toget an email sent to her for that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2023, 12:15 PM

Just noticed this on my farm for the second time in last couple of weeks. I use Custom order, and due to auto listing to level, and I like most in alphabetical order, apart from about 20ish facilities needed in specific areas. It took me 2 days to re-order the whole amount.Regarding "funnel" to reset it.This does not work. My settings are correct, I even changed them and reloaded. is it possible it will reset itself? or will I have to go through every single one and work out which goes where, All over again? Also 2 days ago Noticed all my storage list was all unticked for the market.
Old May 03 2023, 12:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Everything has been reset in the last hour. I played early this morning and things were normal. Came back and not only my Facilities are in alpha order BUT my shortcuts at the bottom of the page are back to the default you get when you first start playing. It is going to take me HOURS to just put my facilities in the right order. so unhappy.
Old May 03 2023, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathyrdr View Post
Everything has been reset in the last hour. I played early this morning and things were normal. Came back and not only my Facilities are in alpha order BUT my shortcuts at the bottom of the page are back to the default you get when you first start playing. It is going to take me HOURS to just put my facilities in the right order. so unhappy.
Hi Kathyrdr

The issue was sent to the developers, please be patient while they check and fix the problem.

Thanks
Old May 03 2023, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewergirl1961 View Post
Just noticed this on my farm for the second time in last couple of weeks. I use Custom order, and due to auto listing to level, and I like most in alphabetical order, apart from about 20ish facilities needed in specific areas. It took me 2 days to re-order the whole amount.Regarding "funnel" to reset it.This does not work. My settings are correct, I even changed them and reloaded. is it possible it will reset itself? or will I have to go through every single one and work out which goes where, All over again? Also 2 days ago Noticed all my storage list was all unticked for the market.
Hi brewergirl

Yes, this is happening to many users. It was sent to the developers to check on this.

Thanks for your patient.
Old May 03 2023, 12:59 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul Notes:

Post Release Updates - May 3rd, 1:00PM

- Bugfix: At 8:50AM today we introduced a new bug with a similar consequence to the bug introduced 6 days ago, a significant % of users lost most of their preferences in the game, a fix was released about an hour ago.

This is all related to the updates that must be completed before we are able to expand the neighbour and buddy capacity.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Old May 03 2023, 02:20 PM
Account Not Linked

I just went back to the game after reading the update and nothing is fixed. It's 12:19 pm Pacific time. All my factories and facilities are just the way I left them, all mixed up. What am I missing here?
Old May 03 2023, 02:31 PM

Quote:
I just went back to the game after reading the update and nothing is fixed. It's 12:19 pm Pacific time. All my factories and facilities are just the way I left them, all mixed up. What am I missing here?
Hi Kathyrdr

Please clear your memcache, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farm.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

For clearing from Facebook:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Then redo all your settings again and see if they stay.
Old May 03 2023, 02:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Tried clearing memchache both ways and no change. Looks like I am in for a few hours work. Thanks for the suggestions.
Old May 03 2023, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Tried clearing memchache both ways and no change. Looks like I am in for a few hours work. Thanks for the suggestions.
The memcache will only help you to have the settings staying, but you will need to redo them again.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending