Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 06 2014, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
I have hired 3 people so far 1 did some of the tree harvesting, another didn't show up and a 3rd person got to my farm but then disappeared before she did anything and I know she wanted the work!
Cleared out Internet cache and had just rebooted before going to my farm.
I was able to hire someone I had hired before...she came to my farm to help but she didn't get any bonus because of that....this isn't right!
Why they had problems I can't tell you as I don't see anything on your farms that could cause them problems with working. Might be their connections or there systems, but I don't find anything on your farms that could cause it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 06 2014, 09:04 PM
Account Not Linked

i had a weird thing happen yesterday. hired someone for my fish and she could see everything but the Small Lake and Big Lake with Boat (both FC). she refreshed and i ended up doing them so she could get her bonus.
Old Jul 08 2014, 02:09 PM

My understanding is that we have the same amount of time to harvest a crop as it takes to go to waste ie a crop that takes 4 hrs to grow lasts for 4 hrs before it is wasted. Yesterday I planted beets a 4 hr crop and I came back exactly 4 hrs later to harvest it and it said I had 5.5 hrs before it was wasted. Last night between 11 pm and midnight EDT I planted 12 hr crops sugar cane and soybeans and came back this afternoon about 14 hrs later and I had 14hrs before they expired. Is this a glitch or have they lengthened the time before a crop goes to waste?
Old Jul 08 2014, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
My understanding is that we have the same amount of time to harvest a crop as it takes to go to waste ie a crop that takes 4 hrs to grow lasts for 4 hrs before it is wasted. Yesterday I planted beets a 4 hr crop and I came back exactly 4 hrs later to harvest it and it said I had 5.5 hrs before it was wasted. Last night between 11 pm and midnight EDT I planted 12 hr crops sugar cane and soybeans and came back this afternoon about 14 hrs later and I had 14hrs before they expired. Is this a glitch or have they lengthened the time before a crop goes to waste?

Hi!

If you are using the green Mobile sprinkler then you irrigate your crops and they get double growing speed and extend gone to waste time.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 08 2014, 03:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
when you plant an X hr crop, you don't have exactly X hrs after it's ready before wasting - it's more like X * 1 1/3.

4 * 1.33333 = 5 hr 20 min
12 * 1.3333 = 16 hrs
Old Jul 08 2014, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi!

If you are using the green Mobile sprinkler then you irrigate your crops and they get double growing speed and extend gone to waste time.
I don't own a mobile sprinkler nor do I fertilize.
Old Jul 08 2014, 05:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I don't own a mobile sprinkler nor do I fertilize.
As Erandi said it is roughly 1 1/3 the growth time. That changed a couple years back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 10 2014, 10:26 AM

Default how do I get dead crops back to life?

Is there a way to have wasted crops brought back to being harvestable?
Old Jul 10 2014, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahnelin View Post
Is there a way to have wasted crops brought back to being harvestable?

Hi!

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Sadly there's no way to revive them. You can only plow your fields and plant new crops.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 19 2014, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Lou View Post
Sometimes when I am hired for harvesting tools won't work on all of the farm and need to use the single harvest tool. Is this because of layering or overcrowding? There were no layers on the last job I was hired for. Curious as to why this happens. I was hired for 8 farms and only had issues on 1. Reloaded farm, checked my eye (turned it off and on) and tried other suitable tools.
I have this problem also. It is kind of annoying when I have to go back with the single tool and pick up the stuff that I couldn't harvest with the big tools. I have had this experience on both layered and non layered farms so I don't think the problem is strictly related to layering. Sometimes I have to reload the farm before the single tool will work on the items that did not pick up with the big tools.

Tags
can not plant, can not seed, can't see crops, cannot plant, cannot plow, crop, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, seeding, stats