Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 07 2021, 04:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBska View Post
. Yes

When I click from Facebook to go to farmtown the gifts ,my request etc page is black .I can get into all of it but if I click play it stays black for about 5 to 10 seconds and then goes to the farm
Hi BBska,
That is normal as it does have to load your farms when you click Play.
Are you able to send and receive gifts?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2021, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi susie q az,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I use my X16 tools on my quest farm to, though I don't plant a lot on that farm, but have never had that happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q_az View Post
The first time when using one of the tools on a field it only does 1 square out of the 16. I have to click on that area again to get the other 15 squares. I use the individual tools on my quest farm.
Hi susie q az,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.

I use my X16 tools on my quest farm to, though I don't plant a lot on that farm, but have never had that happen.

I DID THE CLEAR CACHE BUT YOU HAVE CLEAR CACHE EVERY TIME I GO TO PLANT ON MY QUEST FIELD.
Old Feb 07 2021, 08:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
The first time when using one of the tools on a field it only does 1 square out of the 16. I have to click on that area again to get the other 15 squares. I use the individual tools on my quest farm.
Hi susie q az,

I DID THE CLEAR CACHE BUT YOU HAVE CLEAR CACHE EVERY TIME I GO TO PLANT ON MY QUEST FIELD.
Hi susie q az,
I am not sure what to tell you. We have not been able to duplicate this. Is it showing all 16 plots highlighted when you try? Maybe zoom in one more level to see if you can hit the area better.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2021, 11:15 PM

Angry So when are we getting back to normal?

Is the game ever getting back to normal, being able to collect animal barns, do facilities, quests, ANYTHING? Seems to me we knew about this flash thing for a while & better preparation wasn't done. I can't hardly do anything on this game anymore that I enjoyed doing. The little tricks you could do before, so I can start rearranging some farms while I wait (removed layering information), you can't do now. Is that going to be updated? Because this is change I don't like, I had a system going of things I could do that I can't do anymore. Why bother playing this game anymore then?

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 07 2021 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Layering information is not allowed
Old Feb 07 2021, 11:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxie12 View Post
Is the game ever getting back to normal, being able to collect animal barns, do facilities, quests, ANYTHING? Seems to me we knew about this flash thing for a while & better preparation wasn't done. I can't hardly do anything on this game anymore that I enjoyed doing. The little tricks you could do before, so I can start rearranging some farms while I wait (removed layering information), you can't do now. Is that going to be updated? Because this is change I don't like, I had a system going of things I could do that I can't do anymore. Why bother playing this game anymore then?
Hi Soxie,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the Game Migration Updates.
You can collect from your animal sheds. You just have to do them individually until the facility manager is added back in.
You can find out what is available currently in the game and find any updates when they add more of the functions in the first post of this thread.
Yes they are working on getting the rest of the functions back into the game and you will be able to do all of them when they get done. This is not a simple game and is very complex as they have had many years to add all these functions under Flash. Converting all of them to a new language is not an easy task. Please be patient while they work to get the game back to what it was.
Old Feb 07 2021, 11:36 PM

Works fine on Firefox so I shall use that pro tem.

So does the fishing

Keep up the good work people
Old Feb 08 2021, 02:14 AM

my game loads up to u 75 then stops
Old Feb 08 2021, 02:16 AM

Default Hidden crops and sowing

When sowing on ploughed fields with crops hidden, even though it says crops will be immediately hidden after sowing, the crops do not hide. If you reselect the crops to be sowed the hidden crops now hide. ID 1376747463.
Old Feb 08 2021, 03:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Clock

When the facilities come back online will the 'clock' be set where items were in the production process, or has the 'clock' been running? This is important for determining which crops to concentrate on while the facilities are not operational. An answer to this would be helpful in a FAQ section on the first page of this thread. Additionally, have the trains/ships been 'running' or have they stopped as well. The question is really has the clock stopped? Thanks!
Old Feb 08 2021, 05:34 AM

USER ID 1679603202
I am harvesting/planting on my SN's farm. The cash and bonuses are not showing coming off the fields, they were doing last week. But now have stopped. I am now getting the cash over on the top left but no bonuses are showing.
Closed Thread