Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 11 2013, 07:58 PM

Hi, the DEV are aware of this issue. It seems many are having the same problem Thank you and be patient, it will be resolved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurican View Post
Hi
Since this release has come out ...... my farm stats feature is not working properly ....... it doesn't show the correct amount of items on the farm .example...... it just showed 1 mulberry tree ready to harvest out of the 1,029 that are planted ..... turn the trees on.....an they are all ready , plus .it doesn't show all the items growing or ready thats on that farm . it was working perfect before the new release.

Love the game ......... thank you for all your hard work.

Earl
Old Oct 11 2013, 08:38 PM

Thanks, Devs. Haven't had a chance to play around too much, it has been a hectic IRL week for this virtual farmer. Going to relax a bit and nose around some I think.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Oct 12 2013, 05:22 PM

Cool Help Given

I have looked all over and wonder where we can find the stat that tells how much help we have given our neighbors.

Thanks for new stuff; renews interest in playing the game.

I notice more items were added that use Maple and Coconut ~ which means either adding more trees or facilities in order to have enough product to start production on everything.

It would be nice in the future if the number of uses for any give product already in existence would be taken into consideration before adding more uses for said product. Thanks!
Old Oct 12 2013, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyceclover View Post
I have looked all over and wonder where we can find the stat that tells how much help we have given our neighbors.

Thanks for new stuff; renews interest in playing the game.

I notice more items were added that use Maple and Coconut ~ which means either adding more trees or facilities in order to have enough product to start production on everything.

It would be nice in the future if the number of uses for any give product already in existence would be taken into consideration before adding more uses for said product. Thanks!
You can see your neighbors stats but I don't think you can see your own. You can find those stats for your neighbors by clicking on one of them and sort by Help Given.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2013, 11:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul
FarmCash Price * 20 for each SEND_FARMCASH_GIFT action, this include ALL Farm Cash items, Certificates, Facilities, etc.
I just purchased 250 FC and sent a gift card to a close neighbor for 250 FC and she told me the neighbor help points didn't move, and according to above it says it includes Certificates which also means gift cards. Just wondering why the points wasn't added, the neighbor clear the memcache, her computer cache, history, plus closed FT and reloaded, even tried a different browser and still didn't show the help points. It doesn't mean a whole lot, but since it is there, I might as well get it. According to the above it says FarmCash Price, which it cost me 250 FarmCash * 20 should equal 5000 help points.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 13 2013, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I just purchased 250 FC and sent a gift card to a close neighbor for 250 FC and she told me the neighbor help points didn't move, and according to above it says it includes Certificates which also means gift cards. Just wondering why the points wasn't added, the neighbor clear the memcache, her computer cache, history, plus closed FT and reloaded, even tried a different browser and still didn't show the help points. It doesn't mean a whole lot, but since it is there, I might as well get it. According to the above it says FarmCash Price, which it cost me 250 FarmCash * 20 should equal 5000 help points.
Hi, if you sent the gift card you should be the one receiving the 'Help Points' , had you done any work for that neighbour (that would have earned help points) prior to sending the gift certificate ?
Old Oct 13 2013, 04:24 AM

This update caught me a bit off-guard. What a wonderful suprise!

I can not express how very much I appreciate the removal of the post requests when puchasing (most) items. The addition of silk to the freight car is a lovely bonus.

The stats are very interesting and will prove to be useful, but are the crop/fish totals based on fertilized fields and baited waters?

All in all, another helpful release. Thanks so much devs!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Oct 13 2013, 07:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, if you sent the gift card you should be the one receiving the 'Help Points' , had you done any work for that neighbour (that would have earned help points) prior to sending the gift certificate ?

I guess I should have said it this way. My neighbor told me that my points that she can see didn't move, since she is the one that can see my points and I can't. I had done prior work for her or on her farm, I had 6 points prior to sending the gift card, and I still have 6 points after sending the gift card, it counted watering flowers as one action and working facilities as a different action, but it is not registering that I sent the gift card, which is a different action than the first two.

It states a particular (which mean an individual) helping action, as stated above, shows 3 different individual help actions that can be performed for a neighbor, so the way it is stated means, you can send ingredients, work facilities, and send a FarmCash gift to a neighbor and all 3 action will count, because they are different actions and none was being duplicated, now if you try to duplicate any of those then it will only count once. Now if you are saying that you can only do one of the 3, then you need to reword it to say "A neighbor can only be helped once in every 6 or 8 hours, which ever it is". Plus it doesn't even say what a few hours means, is it 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, or is it more than 8 hours?

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; Oct 14 2013 at 03:02 AM.
Old Oct 13 2013, 07:34 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglnwhite View Post
This update caught me a bit off-guard. What a wonderful suprise!

I can not express how very much I appreciate the removal of the post requests when puchasing (most) items. The addition of silk to the freight car is a lovely bonus.

The stats are very interesting and will prove to be useful, but are the crop/fish totals based on fertilized fields and baited waters?

All in all, another helpful release. Thanks so much devs!
The stats do not show any fertilization or baited waters, if you have a farm that is fertilized you have to just double what the stats show, not sure if doubling the fish will work, haven't looked at that part.

EDIT: I did a little test on the fish that it shows ready in the stats and my rivers and the results showed that you can't just double what fish it shows in the stats. I had 4 fish ready (Carp, Catfish, Sturgeon, Tilapia) it showed 28 for each fish ready, so 28 fish X 2 would have been 56 each fish, which would be a total of 224 fish. The total fish was correct, I got a total of 224 fish, but the amounts for the individual fish was different. The Carp was 64, Catfish was 60, Sturgeon was 38, and Tilapia was 62 for a total of 224.

Last edited by KnightRider; Oct 13 2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old Oct 13 2013, 11:12 AM

Cool Help Given TY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You can see your neighbors stats but I don't think you can see your own. You can find those stats for your neighbors by clicking on one of them and sort by Help Given.
Thanks Taz, I knew how to see how much help neighbors give us which is why I was curious as to what my score is. I will have to ask them to let me know.
Closed Thread