Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Dec 28 2014, 08:46 PM

Most of the people are bigger than the buildings.
Old Dec 29 2014, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejelli View Post
If farmers would quit piling layer upon layer upon layer filled with nothing but trees, buildings, flowers, etc. downloading wouldn't take so much time, either. All the stray animals also need to be penned.
I agree completely. I have one neighbor who's farm I can't work. All 23 farms are expanded to the maximum, all are layered with crops and trees flowers and water, and they have anywhere from 60 to 120 factories on each farm.This doesn't count the service facilities which there are 60-80 of those on each farm as well. Is it any wonder that my game crashes when I go there? This is the only farm that I have that problem on. I think there is such at thing as too much on a farm.
Old Jan 01 2015, 02:53 AM

Default where are my completed quests???

I had 4 completed quests banked towards the FT cash award at the end of 7 days, and this AM, they are totally gone. What happened????
Also, for the keepers of GMT, your clocks are plain messed up. The fertilizer is supposed to last for 72 hours, I get 50 to 55 at the most!!!
Old Jan 01 2015, 04:04 AM

Smile

Per Taz D there is currently a glitch in the quests,resulting in completed quests not showing up,developers have been notified,and im assuming will be working on a fix,or are currently fixing the problem,just need to be patient,just fyi any quests completed will count during the 7 days,you wont lose any of them.

Last edited by boduke66; Jan 01 2015 at 04:10 AM.
Old Jan 01 2015, 04:47 AM

update glitch has been fixed,quests are now showing the completed quests,Great job developers.
Old Jan 02 2015, 02:51 AM

Default Brush Fire

Thanks to the person who developed the "brush fire" it is EXACTLY what I needed for a smelting scene on one of my farms!
Old Jan 05 2015, 12:45 PM
Account Not Linked

I want to stack my facilities in a corner of one of my farms, but the instructions for doing it without the green hand aren't working for me. I can't buy that hand! LOL Any suggestions? TY
Old Jan 06 2015, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crop whisperer View Post
I want to stack my facilities in a corner of one of my farms, but the instructions for doing it without the green hand aren't working for me. I can't buy that hand! LOL Any suggestions? TY
Hi crop whisperer,

The only other way is hire someone else that has the green hand to do it for you choose 'design this farm together' from the hire menu

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 06 2015, 10:10 AM

I use the freestyle hand to move things over the edge because with over 600 million points I need to create my own goals. Since this year's goal is to reach a billion points by the end of the year, I am simply making more room on the 40x40 farms to get 'em!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jan 06 2015, 06:06 PM

Default how do you get banned from this site

a few of my friends would like to know how someone canned be baned from db and if someone is banned and who makes that desicion..
one of my neibour was banned because of politics on this db and i know for a fact she is not a trouble maker on here or on any groups...
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity