Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 19 2015, 07:36 AM

There was the highlighted message about changes and that there were to be new levels tomorrow and then next week there would be new facilities~even naming the facilities---that was received 3-15 then the message disappeared I suppose when the new message update came the 3-17 so what happened?
Old Mar 19 2015, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi max river,
We are having a hard time trying to understand why you would be trying to irrigate crops or use your combine tools with the crops hidden? They must be visible to do those functions. The same for flowers and trees. If they are hidden then you cannot irrigate them, check if they are ready or work on them.
I do not see the advantage of hiding the crops....would someone please explain it to me?
Old Mar 19 2015, 08:41 AM

When are the new levels coming?
Old Mar 19 2015, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I do not see the advantage of hiding the crops....would someone please explain it to me?
If u hide the crops when working neighbours facilities, the farms load mush quicker
Old Mar 19 2015, 12:53 PM

The normal quest will not allow me to achieve the final stage, Ive clicked to open went to the facility produced 10, did not work, clicked start batch that did not work.
Old Mar 19 2015, 01:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
If u hide the crops when working neighbours facilities, the farms load mush quicker
Hiding crops is most useful for those who do neighbors facilities.I really wanted the ability to do so.If you have neighbors with many layers of crops it can take a long time to load or impossible.Now you can load them. I am sure it is not meant for when you hire out as you need to see the crops and also when you water,but hiding flowers and tress will get the same response,if you don't have crops on a farm. I know this,because I do my daughters farm,and one of hers I get can't water because it is a town with no crops.But it is easy to fix,go unhide them
Old Mar 19 2015, 01:27 PM

Cool Promised a library

Last release promised a library to use goods manufactured in reading supplies factory! Where is it? Coming? When? Should I keep stockpiling these goods?
Old Mar 19 2015, 01:31 PM

Smile

I have noticed some hiring glitches since the new release. In the market some times it still takes a long time for me to get the msg that someone accepted work an then there are still other times I don't get a msg an yet someone shows up an starts working which means I end up hiring more than one when I only wanted One person. Also there are people landing on my farms when I have been to the market an haven't had that happen in a very long time. The market worked for a very short time right after the release an now its gone back to being slow again for the most part,

Is there anything that can be done? I also seem to lose crops on farms but I am not positive of what is going on when that happens and wonder if its possible for someone to come to my farm after they have worked an do more work later? Other wise I guess my memory is playing tricks on me as it has happened quite often lately.
Old Mar 19 2015, 01:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
Last release promised a library to use goods manufactured in reading supplies factory! Where is it? Coming? When? Should I keep stockpiling these goods?

I think they are fixing or finding solutions to bugs and glitches first. The new facilities are posted to arrive the week.We still have a few days.I keep watching for them too
Old Mar 19 2015, 02:47 PM

Hiding crops is also good if you want to add more ponds and seacoasts. You can place them under your fields while hidden and they won't be seen when you restore the crops - not making your farms more unsightly. I have
added a ton of more water since we have had this option.
Closed Thread