Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 12 2015, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwfranck View Post
C:\Users\Larry\Documents/farmpic. Is where the pic is Can not figure out how to get url.
Windows 7 Chrome latest edition. Still having display problems. Hope this might help My farm is linked.
Hi lwfranck,
If the picture is on your computer then we would not have acceess. We have a thread that explains how to post a screen capture. It is located here:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=601262
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2015, 11:55 AM

Default pic of quest box

quest.jpgHere is a screen shot of an open quest box that a friend sent me.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jun 12 2015, 12:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtnoah View Post
will you have to tell the super neighbor if you have anything you want harvested or can they come to the farm and tell from the farm drop down list which farms have work to be done?
Hi vtnoah,
You would have to tell them or they would have to navigate to each farm and see if there is work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 12 2015 at 02:06 PM.
Old Jun 12 2015, 12:12 PM
Account Not Linked

I think using the super neighbour will be an individual thing. For example, when my sister goes on holiday I have her facebook sign-in information and I log in as her to do the work. Now I will be able to check things from my own farm and do the work that way.

Others may want to message a friend and say: I have some crops that will be ripe this evening. Come around when you have time.

It's something we will all need to think about in terms of our own needs.
Old Jun 12 2015, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Attachment 22238Here is a screen shot of an open quest box that a friend sent me.
Hi Tom,
What zoom do you have your browser set to for the farm page?
Old Jun 12 2015, 01:11 PM

The updates are on my farmtown when I use chrome everything is too big if I go to 100% the screen itself is too small to do anything.
Old Jun 12 2015, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcia Brittan View Post
The updates are on my farmtown when I use chrome everything is too big if I go to 100% the screen itself is too small to do anything.
Hi Marcia

The developers are checking this problem. Could you please provide the following information?

Your OS version of your computer
A screenshot of your farm

Thank you
Old Jun 12 2015, 02:19 PM

what if you do not want "super neighbors" EVER and you just want total control with no one deleting anything.
Old Jun 12 2015, 02:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
what if you do not want "super neighbors" EVER and you just want total control with no one deleting anything.
Hi littlesallysanctus,
You do not have to set up any super neighbors and no one can delete anything off of your farms currently. You will need to wait until the design portion of the super neighbor is released to find out exactly what is planned.
You can still use the free-style hand and allow neighbors to help design that way without using the super neighbor design features when they are released.
Old Jun 12 2015, 03:03 PM
Account Not Linked

I have also had the "My Neighbors" option disappear from sending gifts and boosting trains
Closed Thread