Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 31 2021, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasgirlie View Post
I too am experiencing this same thing.... exactly and this super neighbor is also layered. I do one other farm not layered and it's perfect
Hi lasgirlie

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and check if you have a check mark for "Show coins and XP Animations" and/or "Show Feedback while farming" options.

If any of them or both of them are checked, then uncheck them and click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:46 AM

Farming along... selected planting tool, screen went black. Not just the window, the full screen - but it recovers. Long list of same error in FT console, text failed to copy to clipboard. White window upon reload, now FT console says WebGL supported but disabled. LOL. If I re-open Chrome, I expect the game will load. This is not a cache issue, and I'm not going to dump my cache every time the game crashes. Best of luck squeezing this game into WebGL... who knew that wasn't dead??
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwish View Post
Farming along... selected planting tool, screen went black. Not just the window, the full screen - but it recovers. Long list of same error in FT console, text failed to copy to clipboard. White window upon reload, now FT console says WebGL supported but disabled. LOL. If I re-open Chrome, I expect the game will load. This is not a cache issue, and I'm not going to dump my cache every time the game crashes. Best of luck squeezing this game into WebGL... who knew that wasn't dead??
Hi skwish

When I had that problem the first thing I did was to check if my browser was updated, in my case it hadnt updated automatically.

Then I also cleared my browser cache and I havent got any problems since that day.

Is your game freezing while you are working your own farms or as a superneighbor?

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and check if you have a check mark for "Show coins and XP Animations" and/or "Show Feedback while farming" options.

If any of them or both of them are checked, then uncheck them and click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Jan 31 2021, 08:50 AM

When rearranging to fix little spots that went wonky because of html.....I pick something up to move it and there are a large amount of the same thing I can keep picking up. I just removed 5 wooden paths from the same section.......and it shows there is nothing there!!!
Old Jan 31 2021, 09:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
When rearranging to fix little spots that went wonky because of html.....I pick something up to move it and there are a large amount of the same thing I can keep picking up. I just removed 5 wooden paths from the same section.......and it shows there is nothing there!!!
Hi Jean,
This is a known problem and will be fixed soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2021, 10:03 AM

Default Unable to open up Farm Town

The game is stuck with the black icon and cannot even open up Farmtown all weekend. This is getting more frustrating after spending so many years and $$$ on this game. We knew the change was coming but now it has not improved use since January 1. It got worse. Hoping you find a way to get the game up and running SOON.
Rose
Old Jan 31 2021, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieGo View Post
The game is stuck with the black icon and cannot even open up Farmtown all weekend. This is getting more frustrating after spending so many years and $$$ on this game. We knew the change was coming but now it has not improved use since January 1. It got worse. Hoping you find a way to get the game up and running SOON.
Rose
Hi Rose,
I am sorry this is happening to you. It is not easy to convert a game this complicated from one language to another.

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2021, 10:25 AM

Default User ID: 100003102423533

I'm still not having a single problem. Everything working just fine.

My computer:
Dell XP5
16 gig memory
2 gig NVIDIA video card
1 TB SSD Drive

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 31 2021 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary list
Old Jan 31 2021, 12:08 PM

USER ID: 383063949631381

GRAY SCREEN - SAD FACE

2021-01-31 18:04:21.754 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-31 18:04:21.760 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-31 18:04:21.893 LOGSessionId: 311304
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.96 Safari/537.36 Edg/88.0.705.56
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
Old Jan 31 2021, 12:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
USER ID: 383063949631381

GRAY SCREEN - SAD FACE

2021-01-31 18:04:21.754 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-31 18:04:21.760 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-31 18:04:21.893 LOGSessionId: 311304
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.96 Safari/537.36 Edg/88.0.705.56
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
Hi Edmo,
Please stop posting this every day. There is nothing we can offer until the developers can find a solution to this. Repeated posting the same thing do not help and are not going to get you fixed any faster.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl