Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 02 2021, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Edmo,
Please stop posting this every day. There is nothing we can offer until the developers can find a solution to this. Repeated posting the same thing do not help and are not going to get you fixed any faster.
Oh, I am so sorry, Taz. I thought that i was helping the developers as the red text tell me to do. I won't post this text again.
Old Feb 02 2021, 09:56 AM

Question

Ugh that is what i thought i had been doing i need help
Old Feb 02 2021, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmo View Post
Oh, I am so sorry, Taz. I thought that i was helping the developers as the red text tell me to do. I won't post this text again.
Hi Edmo,
Please read the top post of this thread for new information to try.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2021, 10:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerdawnc View Post
Ugh that is what i thought i had been doing i need help
Hi farmerdawnc,
I wish I had a magic wand to wave and help you, but I don't and I can't see what your computer is doing when you try. We can't help without some information. You really need some local help and it does not need to be a paid technician. Just needs to be someone you know who knows aomething about computers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2021, 10:37 AM

Now that i think of it i do yet i had hoped i would not have 2 call my i t 4 ft help hoping u could help here thx i will check with him
Old Feb 02 2021, 03:49 PM

how do I go about getting an answer to my posts????? sent one again today but no answer
Old Feb 02 2021, 03:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonmarilyn32@yahoo.co View Post
how do I go about getting an answer to my posts????? sent one again today but no answer
I sent you a Private Message. Every one of your posts have been answered.
Old Feb 02 2021, 09:16 PM

Default Freezes and have to restart

I am on a Mac COmputer, still considered fairly new, and have tried ALL browsers available, the latest being Opera. If I do anything more than H/p the fields, I freeze, and my computer subsequently freezes and I have to hard reboot my computer. Will this be ongoing? I am going to have to quit playing the game altogether, and have to admit, after spending $80 in cash just recently, it's more than a bother at this point. I get having to keep working on things. Please advise if you have a target date in mind for having this done? YOu are losing players that spend their hard earned money on this. I know you know that, but its sad that you keep doing it.
Old Feb 02 2021, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
I am on a Mac COmputer, still considered fairly new, and have tried ALL browsers available, the latest being Opera. If I do anything more than H/p the fields, I freeze, and my computer subsequently freezes and I have to hard reboot my computer. Will this be ongoing? I am going to have to quit playing the game altogether, and have to admit, after spending $80 in cash just recently, it's more than a bother at this point. I get having to keep working on things. Please advise if you have a target date in mind for having this done? YOu are losing players that spend their hard earned money on this. I know you know that, but its sad that you keep doing it.
Hi MammaKanode,
I moved your post to the HTML thread. Unfortunately none of the moderators or developement team are using Mac computers. If what you are trying to work on are layered farms then I can say that the developers have not done any workon the layering and that may be while you are having problems with those. The layering won't be looked at I am sure until they get all the normal functions added back into the game. When the y will get this done only the developers know as they do not tell us in advance of what they are releasing when.
They have added new information in the first post of this thread that may or may not be of assistance for you.
Old Feb 02 2021, 09:37 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Edward,
You are going to have to explain more than. We can't help you without knowing what you are seeing. Were you able to open them before?
My screen is black and unable to get into the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edward stump View Post
My screen is black and unable to get into the game!
No was not able to open ..

Last edited by edward stump; Feb 09 2021 at 12:15 AM. Reason: I miss the Farmtown game! Is there anyway to help me?
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl