Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2021, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERIC V DEFFENDALL View Post
Webgl keeps crashing on larger fishing jobs of more than 250million coins , black screen comes up then nothing ,have no choice but reboot game . many times no rehire for job . have lost billions !!!
Hi ERIC

I moved your post to the thread for HTML5.

You get the message that WebGL is not supported when the game encounters an error. When that happens the server is not getting a response from your computer and thinks that WebGL is not working.

If you are working a farm covered completely with stacked waters, that means the farm is heavily loaded.

You can try turning off everything not needed for the work. Also watch for the red numbers on the save button and do not let those get too high. If they continue going up slow down and let those saves catch up.

Other things you can check is that your browser and computer are up to date.

You can also check the first post, first page of this thread and see if your computer is equal to or above the standards listed there.
Old Aug 25 2021, 05:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

it isits a lenova and it has it all, i would tell ya what all it has but dont no how to find it, thanks to no operators manual, beginnin to think it was made in china
Old Aug 25 2021, 06:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
it isits a lenova and it has it all, i would tell ya what all it has but dont no how to find it, thanks to no operators manual, beginnin to think it was made in china
Hi Beverduster,
What operating system is it? Windows what? You can find how much memory it has by searching for SYS.
Also please copy and paste here the first 10 lines of the FT Console below your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 28 2021, 10:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I cannot get into the game this morning. I have read the instructions at the top of this post and none of the solutions seem to apply or work in my situation:

Web GL is fine.
Extensions turned off.
Browser history cleared.

Same results in Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Vivalidi.

Does not matter if I try through Facebook or hit the Play Farm Town from Slashkey.

Nothing changed on my end from shutting down last night after playing the game to turning on this morning and not being able to get in the game.

Here are my screenshots:

Farm Town is requesting access:
https://imgur.com/wAHvgfM

You need to authorize the app in order to play:
https://imgur.com/meE8T6p

Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later.
https://imgur.com/naUOxjO

ETA 1: And I have no idea what my farm # is.

ETA 2: I can get into other Facebook games without a problem.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 28 2021, 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila_c View Post
I cannot get into the game this morning. I have read the instructions at the top of this post and none of the solutions seem to apply or work in my situation:

Web GL is fine.
Extensions turned off.
Browser history cleared.

Same results in Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Vivalidi.

Does not matter if I try through Facebook or hit the Play Farm Town from Slashkey.

Nothing changed on my end from shutting down last night after playing the game to turning on this morning and not being able to get in the game.

Here are my screenshots:

Farm Town is requesting access:
https://imgur.com/wAHvgfM

You need to authorize the app in order to play:
https://imgur.com/meE8T6p

Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later.
https://imgur.com/naUOxjO

ETA 1: And I have no idea what my farm # is.

ETA 2: I can get into other Facebook games without a problem.
Hi SheilaC
Have you had any warnings from Facebook about going to fast or posting too often? This sounds like you have been banned for a time by Facebook for exceeding their security settings. If you have been banned by Facebook you will have to wait until the banned time is up before you can get back into the game. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to help with this.

Have you been posting or reposting a lot in Facebook groups or using automatic collection of gifts from gift sites? Those are some of the things Facebook has been limiting under their current security settings. If this is the case then you need to slow down on the posting or collecting gifts from the gift sites.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 28 2021, 10:21 AM

Level:
XP:

Hi, Taz. Thanks for responding. Here are my responses to your questions.

Have you had any warnings from Facebook about going to fast or posting too often? No, I have not.

Have you been posting or reposting a lot in Facebook groups or using automatic collection of gifts from gift sites? No, I have not.

ETA: This may be my Farm Town ID #: 56748925791. I just clicked one of my job posts and was able to get it.

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by sheila_c; Aug 28 2021 at 10:25 AM.
Old Aug 28 2021, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi, Taz. Thanks for responding. Here are my responses to your questions.

Have you had any warnings from Facebook about going to fast or posting too often? No, I have not.

Have you been posting or reposting a lot in Facebook groups or using automatic collection of gifts from gift sites? No, I have not.
Hi SHeilaC,
Unfortunately though this is what happens when you are banned by Facebook's security settings. You may have missed the warnings from them.

We have had some have the same thing happen. I don't know why they have done this, but you will have to wait out the banning. There isn't anything Farm Town can do to change that.
You can report this to Support if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 28 2021, 10:31 AM

Level:
XP:

Thanks, I will turn in a ticket to Slashkey.

I have no idea why I would be banned from anything as 95% of my Facebook time is on Farm Town. I have had no warnings, no notifications and no indication anything is different today than it was when I logged off yesterday.

ETA: I cannot turn in a ticket to Slashkey. I receive the same errors in submitting a ticket that I receive when trying to play the game.

Visit 's Farm

Old Aug 28 2021, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks, I will turn in a ticket to Slashkey.

I have no idea why I would be banned from anything as 95% of my Facebook time is on Farm Town. I have had no warnings, no notifications and no indication anything is different today than it was when I logged off yesterday.

ETA: I cannot turn in a ticket to Slashkey. I receive the same errors in submitting a ticket that I receive when trying to play the game.
Hi SHeilaC,
I will send you a private message.

Edit: PLease check in Facebook and make sure you have not accidently blocked Farm Town.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 28 2021 at 10:44 AM.
Old Aug 29 2021, 03:19 AM

Sayso, I have a new problem. Black screen again, different reason.

USER ID number ( 721938372 )

2021-08-29 08:01:39.598 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiateStreaming(): unexpected end of stream @+8539210
2021-08-29 08:01:39.600 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2021-08-29 08:01:39.641 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): expected 35742088 bytes, fell off end @+787405
2021-08-29 08:01:39.644 LOG{}
2021-08-29 08:01:39.646 ERROR{}
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl