Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 15 2022, 05:58 AM

Unhappy Manure

I have recently purchased the Manure Collector, but am unable to use it. ANy help from ANYONE would be appreciated
Old Sep 15 2022, 07:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
I have recently purchased the Manure Collector, but am unable to use it. ANy help from ANYONE would be appreciated
Hi powell,

Make sure that it's in your Item storage.
Check that you have enough pigs in your pigsties.
If you have just bought some pigsties and put pigs in them, you will need to wait 12 hours before you can harvest them the first time.

Then:

When your pigsties are ready to harvest, open the Facility Manager.
When you use the Harvest All at the top it will harvest any animal buildings that you own the animal harvest tools for.
That will send your manure to your manure spreader.
Open your toolbox and mouseover the manure spreader and it will tell you how much manure you have.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 15 2022, 07:07 AM

Thank you, so simple
Old Sep 15 2022, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
Thank you, so simple
You are welcome powell

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 17 2022, 05:20 AM

I bought the Mobile Lookout Tower quite a while ago but cannot remember the exact date. I have loved this tool since it saves me a bunch of time in Super Neighboring. However, lately it is telling me that crops are ready on farms (green bar shows on the farm) and when I go to the farm no crops are ready. I checked my setting to make sure I had it on "ready now" and I did. I have cleared cache several times and re-started. This only happens on one of my neighbor's farms. I thought she had underlying crops and asked her. She told me she did not.
Old Sep 17 2022, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franny2 View Post
I bought the Mobile Lookout Tower quite a while ago but cannot remember the exact date. I have loved this tool since it saves me a bunch of time in Super Neighboring. However, lately it is telling me that crops are ready on farms (green bar shows on the farm) and when I go to the farm no crops are ready. I checked my setting to make sure I had it on "ready now" and I did. I have cleared cache several times and re-started. This only happens on one of my neighbor's farms. I thought she had underlying crops and asked her. She told me she did not.
Hi Franny2,

If you haven't already done so please check that all aspects of the time an date are still sowing correct on your computer and make sure your browser is still up to date as those are updating quite frequently.

Is that farm layered at all?

It if it is layered or has ever been layered in the past, it's possible there might be some accidental layering on that the farm owner isn't aware of. If your friend has enough farms expanded so that they could to use the Farm Stats tool in their toolbox ask them to go to that particular farm and use Farm Stats set to to crops, ready, now, current farm and see if it's telling them that a crop is ready and if they can see that crop on the farm or not.

If they can also see that Farm Stats is showing a crop ready but the crop is not visible to them on the farm, then it could be caused by layering.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 17 2022, 02:08 PM

Thanks, Tiger - I checked all the things you suggested but the only thing still pending is that neighbor having a hidden layer and did not remember doing it. She says she has not done that; so, it is a mystery to me. I will tell her to check her Farm Stats. I had not thought of that.
Old Sep 21 2022, 10:31 PM

Default still no fuel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Rockcandymountain,
Oil pumps do not give you fuel tanks. You get crude oil barrels from the oil pumps to make fuel tanks in the oil refineries.
What you were told is you needed more oil pumps so you would have enough crude oil barrels to fill the 23 oil refineries. Then the oil refineries need to have time to produce the fuel tanks for you to use to refill your fuel. It is not going to make an instant difference in the amount you get.
I'm still not accumulating the amount of fuel I would suspect.
Old Sep 21 2022, 11:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I'm still not accumulating the amount of fuel I would suspect.
Hi Rockcandymoutain,
Are you having neighbors work your facilities? You need that and then refill as they work them so you get the maximum output.
It will take a while to get up to larger amounts as you are refueling more often and that means the refineries don't have time to make larger amounts.

You could try exchanging all your gifts for fuel tanks to supplement what you are producing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2022, 04:55 AM

hi I need some help here. Ashort while ago I had 3,000,000 plus fuel and slowly it has reduced every time I go to re fuel. Never had this problem before. After today I now have
255,951. How can I get my fuel total back up please. I won't be able to work on my own farm if this carries on. Thanks

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity