Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 28 2022, 09:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
hey its not midnight yet, was in middle of several tasks, ugh ... if you say servers going off for maintenance at midnight they should go off at midnight not 2 hrs before hand ...
Hi JNelson,
Please read the banner. It is supposed to start at 10:00 PM EST not midnight. Which it is now 10:15 EST.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2022, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
Please read the banner. It is supposed to start at 10:00 PM EST not midnight. Which it is now 10:15 EST.
my bad read it wrong was just about to delete, sorry
Old Sep 29 2022, 12:35 AM

this farm pass pop up about unclaimed rewards is driving me nuts, it comes up on every farms as i am moving from one to another

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Sep 29 2022, 12:49 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
this farm pass pop up about unclaimed rewards is driving me nuts, it comes up on every farms as i am moving from one to another
why not claim the rewards then? simple solution...
Old Sep 29 2022, 02:29 AM

Default Farm Pass

I purchased the farm pass but to be honest I didn't think it was worth it. The rewards were OK it's just that I claimed all the rewards a couple of weeks ago so now there is no point completing any more challenges because there is nothing left to claim.

I think if we are going to pay for the farm pass premium and it's a monthly thing, there should be more rewards to keep us going.
Old Sep 29 2022, 06:24 AM

Default Unable collect a reward

I obtained an office building as a reward on the current seasonal Pass and cannot place it on farm. When I refresh fame it appears again as unclaimed, I claimed it again and still cannot place it.
Thank you for fixing that bug
Best regards
Enelya
Old Sep 29 2022, 06:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by enelyaa View Post
I obtained an office building as a reward on the current seasonal Pass and cannot place it on farm. When I refresh fame it appears again as unclaimed, I claimed it again and still cannot place it.
Best regards
Enelya
Hi Enelya,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements new release thread.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again to accept it.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 29 2022, 10:18 AM

In the banner when loading the game - can you add the date of the last update, not just a statement of an update?
Old Sep 29 2022, 10:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enelyaa View Post
Best regards
Enelya
Hi enelyaa,

The devs think is what is causing part of the problem is that you have no room left in your Item Storage and have asked that you try to make room for it before you try this again.

Please open your storage and look in the Item section. Top left you should be able to see your Item Capacity and also your Usage. It will show you that you have more items stored than your current Capacity limit. If you don't want to sell them then the next easiest option could be finding enough clear space on a farm to set enough of them down to get the Usage under the Capacity Limit.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 29 2022, 10:59 AM

Post Release Updates - September 15th, 10:30AM

- You can now get hired by your neighbours to complete your Farm Pass farming goals
I have tryed to be hired to get 29 372 407 coins. This should be obtained by getting hired at the job market place and progression is recorded when job completion bonus is claimed.

When I tryed that with a neighbour it doesn't work. Is that because it is a super neighbour