Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 20 2022, 02:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickydwuk View Post
I am having the same problem. Can't post requests to wall for help with facilities and do not have the option to accept or exchange gifts - except individually. Have tried on different browsers but no luck and my husband is having the same problems on a completely different computer & account.
Hi nickydwuk,
This appears to be a Facebook caused problem as it is effecting alll of us. We have notified the developers to check on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2022, 10:01 AM

Unhappy Cannot change my specific neighbors...

When posting my facilities, I send word to four specific neighbors per 2 week period, although of late, am unable to change the specific neighbors I alert, because if I try to change to different neighbors, and push set, the program just reverts back to the previous four neighbors. So I am unable to assist other neighbors with products and money to help them in their farms.
Old Oct 03 2022, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohnK67 View Post
When posting my facilities, I send word to four specific neighbors per 2 week period, although of late, am unable to change the specific neighbors I alert, because if I try to change to different neighbors, and push set, the program just reverts back to the previous four neighbors. So I am unable to assist other neighbors with products and money to help them in their farms.
Hi BigJohnK,
I moved your post to the thread about newsfeed posts.
The pop up for posting your facilities to your newsfeed is a Facebook pop up. Farm Town has no control over how it functions.

I just tried it and had no problem changing the names in the custom list. When I clicked the Save it changed to the current names I just added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2022, 11:04 AM

When I tried to post my factories I get the wall notification but then I can't post to facebook and get error App not active and something along the line that the app developer is aware of this issue. Also, have noticed the game is not running fast. Accepting and exchanging gifts, planting and harvesting, loading ships, trains, etc.
Old Oct 04 2022, 11:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Same issue App not Active
Old Oct 04 2022, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Farm Town is not available at this time.

The developers are working on the problem with Facebook for this security issue.

Please be patient until they can resolve it.
Old Oct 17 2022, 11:58 AM

Default wall request

I was wondering how often the wall request page is updated

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Oct 19 2022, 12:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
I was wondering how often the wall request page is updated
Hi Tom C,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the wall requests.
That page updates when you pen it. If you have been working posts and want to see if any new posts have been added you have to refresh the page. It does not automatically refresh.
Old Nov 15 2022, 11:40 AM

Hi, I have that "someone" problem again.
Cann't see any names of neighbours who worked my farms, no names available on all 3 "my Requests" tabs.
I reported it with the helpdesk. Maybe there are other farmers having the same problem?
Old Nov 15 2022, 11:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I have that "someone" problem again.
Cann't see any names of neighbours who worked my farms, no names available on all 3 "my Requests" tabs.
I reported it with the helpdesk. Maybe there are other farmers having the same problem?
Hi Palmarina,
That would be a transfer problem with the data from Facebook. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests