Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2022, 05:59 PM

I love the FT PA$$ and would buy it again and again. But I also love the challenge.
Old Oct 03 2022, 12:22 AM

Default Farm Pass suggestion

It is hard to get hired for work.
Everyone wants to BE hired due to Farmpass quests.

Why not make some of the FP quests about HIRING people to work on your farm?

All of them are about GETTING hired.

Mix it up with some of both.
Old Oct 03 2022, 01:06 PM

I'm sorry - it appears that a suggestions link has not been established for the Farm Pass. I would suggest that it should. Also, why would we get quests to interact with non-usable flowers to complete a quest?
Old Oct 03 2022, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
I'm sorry - it appears that a suggestions link has not been established for the Farm Pass. I would suggest that it should. Also, why would we get quests to interact with non-usable flowers to complete a quest?
Hi Early Girl

I moved your post to the New Release thread to be able to answer you.

We will have a thread for Farm pass in Suggestions section sooner than later, it is just that this is a new feature and any problem and suggestions are moved to this thread so the developers can read them inmediately.

About your question about flowers, I think you are talking about Farm pass goals and not Quests.

All flowers, usable or not are involved for Farm Pass goals.
Old Oct 03 2022, 02:06 PM

When are we going to get back to New Releases on a timely manner?
These used to happen every 28 days or so and are the heart of the game in my humble opinion.
Lets get back into the swing of things again so we have something we can depend on or at least let us know what The Developer's changing philosophy is going to be.
Thanks for all the hard work in the past, in the change over but now lets get on with the game.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Oct 03 2022, 02:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dofford View Post
When are we going to get back to New Releases on a timely manner?
These used to happen every 28 days or so and are the heart of the game in my humble opinion.
Lets get back into the swing of things again so we have something we can depend on or at least let us know what The Developer's changing philosophy is going to be.
Thanks for all the hard work in the past, in the change over but now lets get on with the game.
Hi Dale,
As we do not know what the developers are dealing with behind the scenes then we are not sure when they will get the next release out. They do not tell us what they are working on or when we will get a new release, but I am sure it will be soon. They do try to release once a month, but some things like hurricanes or changing requirements do sometimes get in the way and delay releases.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2022, 12:30 AM

When is the next full update?
we did not get one in september last one was 24 August

Btw thanks for farm pass it is a really good addition to the game
Old Oct 04 2022, 01:01 AM

Hi everyone, I justed wanted to let you know that I like the farm pass. I only do the free part. Love the challenges. I cann't do them all, but all the stuff I win I consider as a bonus.
Happy Farming to all!
Old Oct 04 2022, 01:44 AM

Default Farm Pass Daily Tasks

Since we have had the Farm Pass, on three or four occasions I have opened it in the morning and got the three new daily tasks, started off doing whatever was needed - today I planted the Leeks that were required and sent off Ingredients requests as needed then went back to make sure the requests had registered and as I went back in the tasks reloaded and changed ! I now do not need the Leeks that I planted etc! This is rather frustrating as you can imagine. Is it just me or have others reported the same thing. Is there something I should do to stop this happening ?
Old Oct 04 2022, 02:42 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Since we have had the Farm Pass, on three or four occasions I have opened it in the morning and got the three new daily tasks, started off doing whatever was needed - today I planted the Leeks that were required and sent off Ingredients requests as needed then went back to make sure the requests had registered and as I went back in the tasks reloaded and changed ! I now do not need the Leeks that I planted etc! This is rather frustrating as you can imagine. Is it just me or have others reported the same thing. Is there something I should do to stop this happening ?
It depends on where you live, for example I live in South Australia and we are now on daylight saving time so each new day for the Farm Pass starts at 2.30pm .. this means I have all the afternoon and evening and tomorrow morning to do the current goals and know that the new ones will arrive at 2.30pm that day..
Closed Thread