Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 04 2022, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
this is what I get when I try from my bookmark and from the forum.

This Page Isn't Available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct.
Hi Denise

I moved your post to the thread for this problem.

Please read the following announcement:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1
Old Oct 04 2022, 11:52 AM

My page so far is fine but my 2nd acct is doing the same thing. I can't access the acct to get the user ID either. I tried on three different browsers. So for this acct is working but I pray it does not go down too. Spoke too soon. Went to load it on my laptop and getting the same error message. I am still connected thru Chrome but if I get the idle notice I may go down there too. What is happeneing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
this is what I get when I try from my bookmark and from the forum.

The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct.
Old Oct 04 2022, 11:53 AM

Old Oct 04 2022, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
My page so far is fine but my 2nd acct is doing the same thing. I can't access the acct to get the user ID either. I tried on three different browsers. So for this acct is working but I pray it does not go down too. Spoke too soon. Went to load it on my laptop and getting the same error message. I am still connected thru Chrome but if I get the idle notice I may go down there too. What is happeneing?
Hi Riap,
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2022, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Farm Town is not available at this time.

The developers are working on the problem with Facebook for this security issue.

Please be patient until they can resolve it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2022, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-T View Post
Ditto for me using Firefox. I even went through most of the Facebook game listings to no avail.
It isn't working in Chrome either.
Old Oct 04 2022, 12:21 PM
Senior Moderator

From the developers:

Hi Farmers,

The Farmtown game has been temporarily deactivated by Facebook due to non-compliance with their security policies.

There is just one vulnerability pending to be resolved and we estimate it should be completed sometime today.

After that, we have to appeal to Facebook to activate the app again, which according to them can take up to 48 hours but hopefully sooner than that.

We have been working on this for weeks now but it has been challenging to complete so many changes without affecting the game, hopefully we are at the end of this journey now.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your patience and loyalty to the game.

--Raul
Old Oct 04 2022, 12:30 PM

Friendly and helpful; thank you! Hopefully we can get the game back up in a short while.
Old Oct 04 2022, 12:41 PM

Thank you for posting to tell us what's going on.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Oct 04 2022, 12:45 PM

Thank you, Taz.
I'm still connected on my acct but if I lose that I am sure I'm done. I can't reconnect on my other computer so, not sure why its still working as my 2nd acct got shut off during this session this morning.But got harvesting down so nothing wastes during this time. Was able to emasil my Super Neighbor buddy so she doesn't freak out when she can't get on later.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error