Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 20 2022, 11:18 PM

Default says saving

every time i try to harvest someone's ponds i get saving and more saving and it takes forever to go to next farm ...you have to wait till all the saving is gone first
Old Jun 20 2022, 11:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana71465 View Post
every time i try to harvest someone's ponds i get saving and more saving and it takes forever to go to next farm ...you have to wait till all the saving is gone first
Hi Nana,
I moved your post to the thread about the game running slow.
When you are working on someones farms where they have wall to wall waters I suggest first you turn everything off for show in your preferences except the waters. Second watch the red number on the save button and don't let it get too high. If it starts to climb too high stop and let it catch up.
Other than that it could be your internet or your computer is not fast enough or doesn't have enough memory or you have too much open at the time you are trying to work those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 22 2022, 10:43 AM

Then why will the game then switch us to another "server" when they are doing maintenance on the one we are on (say W24) Laggy mouse again this morning but will do memcache again and hope it works. ASide from the mouse lag and drag all is loading fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
There aren't separate servers for everyone. We are all on the same server. There are separate accounts with your data. If your data had gotten corrupted then yes that could cause it. But that is not the only possible cause.

Your speedy internet is only one link in the many links between you and the Facebook app server and then many more links between it and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links can cause slowdowns due to data being delayed or data not getting through at all if a link is down.
Old Jun 22 2022, 10:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Then why will the game then switch us to another "server" when they are doing maintenance on the one we are on (say W24) Laggy mouse again this morning but will do memcache again and hope it works. ASide from the mouse lag and drag all is loading fine.
Hi Riap,
I did not ever say they didn't have more than one server. So if they are doing maintenance on one then you get switched so you can continue playing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 22 2022, 11:01 AM

Clearing memcache cleared the sluggish mouse issue this morning.But it is weird it happens every week or so.If it is/was some unknown glitch in the internet between me and FT's server, it would not work because the memcache is cleared at your server location, no??
Old Jun 22 2022, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Clearing memcache cleared the sluggish mouse issue this morning.But it is weird it happens every week or so.If it is/was some unknown glitch in the internet between me and FT's server, it would not work because the memcache is cleared at your server location, no??
Hi Riap,
I don't know what is causing this for you, but if it was a server lagging then it would affect more than just you.
If you wish you can contact Support and see if they can get the same thing from your account. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 02 2022, 05:10 PM

For the last hour the servers have been exceptionally SLOW!!! There is no one at the job marketplace!!! I AM connected.
Old Aug 02 2022, 05:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
For the last hour the servers have been exceptionally SLOW!!! There is no one at the job marketplace!!! I AM connected.
Hi John,
The market was full when I went just a few minutes ago. There are a few markets so maybe you landed in one of the over flow ones that didn't at that time have anyone there. When that happens just try clicking to go to the market again.
If you are getting slow operation does not mean it is the servers. Between you and the servers are many links in the internet and the Facebook app servers as well. Any one of those links could be having problems or very high traffic that can slow you down. It will probably clear up shortly.
Old Aug 03 2022, 05:11 PM

I am having problems over the last couple days with the game hanging when working for a SN and I click to move to the next farm. The black box (loading farm" comes up but never loads and the message box never goes away, must reload the game to continue. Happening right now again.
Old Aug 03 2022, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I am having problems over the last couple days with the game hanging when working for a SN and I click to move to the next farm. The black box (loading farm" comes up but never loads and the message box never goes away, must reload the game to continue. Happening right now again.
Hi John,
If they are farms you have worked before then it is probably internet problems as I stated before. There is nothing we can do for that.

Tags
slow, slow game, slow loading, slow running, slow saving