Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 23 2022, 06:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk1950 View Post
1#Too many flowers, Can't move on or you will lose some.??? I have holes it my farm cover because I can't add any more flowers. #2 Can't use storage items try again later??? #3 Farm keeps locking up and I have to reboot.
Hi kbirk1950,

I have moved your post to the thread about the game running slow. Layering can cause all of these issues that you are having with slowness, loading, items going missing and with difficulties getting items out of storage onto a layered farm which is why it's not recommended. As you already have issues with those farms you certainly shouldn't be trying to add more to them as you could make the problem far worse.

When the game tells you that there are too many items then it means that you either have too many items in either the area you are trying to move them to or you have too many items on the entire farm.

Not everyone has a computer capable of loading farms that are layered, the more that is layered and the bigger the farm, the harder it can be or even impossible for some. If you have not kept up with your computer updates and browser updates please do those.

As you can't load Farm 3 then you need to have a think about what is on that farm and consider what you could reduce on that farm so that you can load it yourself without it locking up for you when you show everything on it. To do that, try going to a farm that you can load, then turn everything off in your preferences so that nothing is showing up (crops, trees, waters, flowers etc). Then see if you can get to farm 3 without anything showing at all. If it will load like that, try ONLY showing one type, and see if it locks up with only that showing. It's then up to you what you want to try to reduce so that you can load it without it locking up. We suggest that you only show the item you are going to reduce the amount of, before you try to load it with everything else showing.

When the game tells you that it can't move something out of storage then that means either you don't have enough clear space to set it down or there is something already in that spot preventing it. If you are trying to layer more items on top of other items already on the farm, from storage, I am sorry but we are not allowed to provide instructions or permitted to let anyone else post them due to the problems layering can cause.

To see what kinds of things can cause slowdowns, please go to the 1st post on page 1:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5797794

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 14 2023, 01:04 PM

Default problem

My farms are taking a long time to complete. It takes me over 5 hours. I can hear them running on and on.
Old Mar 14 2023, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittredgerobinc View Post
My farms are taking a long time to complete. It takes me over 5 hours. I can hear them running on and on.
Hi kittredgerobinc

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread and see if the suggestions given there help you.
Old Mar 30 2023, 03:41 PM

Default Servers SLOW

There has been a HUGE lag in servers responding to clicks. Like MINUTES at times!!!

It is fine harvesting etc. but opening & working facilities, going to marketplace slow

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Mar 30 2023 at 04:05 PM.
Old Mar 30 2023, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
There has been a HUGE lag in servers responding to clicks. Like MINUTES at times!!!
Hi John

Im planting my farms at this moment and everything is working correctly. Before that I was working friends facilities and no problem at all.

Please be sure your browser and your computer system are up to date.

Also you can try another updated browser.

You can reset your router modem for a minute and see if that helps you but there is nothing we can do if there is an internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the Facebook app servers and many more links between there and the Farm Town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer.
Old Mar 30 2023, 04:41 PM

Game running SLOW. Tried all the "fixes". Also, cleared memcache. Tried Edge, same problem.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Mar 30 2023 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Added info
Old Mar 30 2023, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Game running SLOW. Tried all the "fixes". Also, cleared memcache
Hi Lisa

We dont know which fixes you tried. You have some suggestions to try in the first post, first page of this thread.

If nothing works for you then maybe you are having internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the Facebook app servers and many more links between there and the Farm Town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer. Im sorry but there is nothing we can do to help with that.

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 30 2023 at 04:55 PM.
Old Apr 02 2023, 08:40 PM

Angry Wait, I'm Busy

Happening again and tried all the "fixes"
Old Apr 02 2023, 08:47 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
hi lisa

we dont know which fixes you tried. You have some suggestions to try in the first post, first page of this thread.

If nothing works for you then maybe you are having internet problem somewhere between you and the servers. There are many links between you and the facebook app servers and many more links between there and the farm town servers. Anyone of those links could be having traffic problems that is slowing down your data transfer. Im sorry but there is nothing we can do to help with that.
current speed results

speed.jpg

Last edited by LisaScobee; Apr 02 2023 at 08:54 PM.
Old Apr 02 2023, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Happening again and tried all the "fixes"
Hi Lisa

I moved your post to the thread about Game running slow.

That only means that the previous thing you were doing has not been saved yet.
You have to give it time and then continue.

Be sure browser and computer are up to date and if anything has to be updated then restart your computer.

Also reset your router/modem for a minute and then check if that helped.

Tags
slow, slow game, slow loading, slow running, slow saving