Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 07 2022, 11:48 PM

Default is there a printable facility list that can be downloaded as a checklist?

sure would be nice to have a hard copy of all available facilities
Old Feb 08 2022, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiaze View Post
sure would be nice to have a hard copy of all available facilities
Hi radiaze,
There isn't a list that is set up as a printable list. However you can get a printable format of the Game Guide chapters about the facilties. Under the Thread tools you can view a printable copy of each chapter.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2022, 11:23 PM

Default Apple Pie

I cannot find what to do with all the apple pies I have in stock. As in, find what facilities to stock with the apple pie so I can sell the product. The ? says one can make apple pie a la mode, but does not say what one uses to do this.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,

Tim
Old Feb 09 2022, 11:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by patewilliam View Post
I cannot find what to do with all the apple pies I have in stock. As in, find what facilities to stock with the apple pie so I can sell the product. The ? says one can make apple pie a la mode, but does not say what one uses to do this.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Regards,

Tim
Hi Tim,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. The Apple pies are used to make Apple pie ala mode in the Ice Cream Shop.
There isn't a picture in the help for it as they have missed doing that one. I found it by searching in the Facilities list in Chapter 13.1 of the Game Guide.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2022, 10:08 AM

Default having more than 1 factory

is there a way if you have more than 1 factory to have 1 of them to fill everything that the factory makes and the 2nd (or others) to fill only certain items? meaning if you have more than enough of a certain item in the factory and not enough of another - have 1 factory fill everything and the 2nd factory fill only the certain item you are always low on?
Old Feb 13 2022, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
is there a way if you have more than 1 factory to have 1 of them to fill everything that the factory makes and the 2nd (or others) to fill only certain items? meaning if you have more than enough of a certain item in the factory and not enough of another - have 1 factory fill everything and the 2nd factory fill only the certain item you are always low on?
Hi iam1to

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

If you dont have the tools that automatically fill the factories and services, then you only have to fill/load the products you want.

In case you have the tools to fill them automatically, then I will tell you what I do.
I uncheck one of the factories/services in my Facility Manager, that way when I click in Start all or Load all buttons at the top of my Facility Manger, then only the factories/services which have a check mark are filled.
Then I open the unchecked facility using the search option and only fill it with the products I want.
Old Feb 15 2022, 07:42 AM

Default posting facilities

Hi
I posted my facilities and when I went to "show facilitiy wall requests", it was my husbands pic there saying he would like someone to help in his facilities, not mine showing. He did not post facilitites, but I was just in his account getting someone to do his fishes. this is not the first day this has happen to me....what is up???
can you fix this pls, my facilities do not show on his facility wall request, only on my home page....
pls fix this
thanks Judy
Old Feb 15 2022, 08:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by judymasalas1955 View Post
Hi
I posted my facilities and when I went to "show facilitiy wall requests", it was my husbands pic there saying he would like someone to help in his facilities, not mine showing. He did not post facilitites, but I was just in his account getting someone to do his fishes. this is not the first day this has happen to me....what is up???
can you fix this pls, my facilities do not show on his facility wall request, only on my home page....
pls fix this
thanks Judy
Hi Judy,

You shouldn't be able to see your own facility requests in wall requests.
When one of your friends sees the other account and isn't friends with that account and they try to work them, they get the message that the facilities can't be worked due to not being friends.

Due to changes Facebook made quite some time ago the crossover tends to happen if you use either Facebooks switch user to switch between accounts in the same browser OR can happen if you log in and out manually using the same browser for both accounts instead of using Facebooks switch user.

That crossover can also happen with ships and train boosts.

You would be better off using different browsers for each account to avoid it happening. Moving forwards, log out of whatever account you are currently logged into and then close the browser, do that with any other browsers you have used for both accounts if you have not already done so. Once you have done that you will need to reopen whichever browser you want to use, log into your own account and post your facilities again so that your friends will see the correct one in wall requests.

If for some reason you can only use one browser you can try manually logging out of one account then close the browser completely for a minute or 2 before you reopen it and then log into the other account. You would need to repeat that every time you changed accounts in the same browser, BUT if that doesn't help then you will need to use a different browser for each account.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 15 2022, 09:48 AM
Account Not Linked

i'm having trouble with my client facs.. for example... yesterday i was unable to post either one of my facs (thanks FB) and yet the client facs are at 0s this morning... for a while now even when i do post, the amounts aren't where they should be, and when i cash out it'll be like 2B instead of the 10-12 i usually get... any ideas?
Old Feb 15 2022, 11:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastkat37 View Post
i'm having trouble with my client facs.. for example... yesterday i was unable to post either one of my facs (thanks FB) and yet the client facs are at 0s this morning... for a while now even when i do post, the amounts aren't where they should be, and when i cash out it'll be like 2B instead of the 10-12 i usually get... any ideas?
Hi bastkat37,

If you couldn't post your facilities yesterday some friends may have worked the previous days postings if you had posted the day before. Some may not have seen the pervious days work requests if their own wall requests fills up fast to shunt them too far down, some may have been able to see them there if their wall requests doesn't fill up fast and some may have gone to your profile to look for them and some may not have worked both types.

It's worth checking the funnel filter in the facility manger is set to show all facilities on all farms if you own the turbo start and load tools to make sure that you are filling all of them on all farms and not just some of them on specific farms or a group of farms.

Also check your ingredient planner in your facility manager and see if you are short on anything to fill all your services to maximum so you can determine if that could be a reason why you may have got less than normal.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending