Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 18 2023, 05:48 AM

Default Clear Mem Cache

Sorry to bother you, but could you please send me the link to clear memory cache. Having a problem where I keep getting 'oops already worked today' hen I haven't. Hoping this will fix the problem. Unless you know of an issue as to why this is happening. Thanks, Bill B.
Old Jan 18 2023, 06:22 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Sorry to bother you, but could you please send me the link to clear memory cache. Having a problem where I keep getting 'oops already worked today' hen I haven't. Hoping this will fix the problem. Unless you know of an issue as to why this is happening. Thanks, Bill B.
Hi Bill,

I have moved your post to the thread for facilities.

Memcache is unlikley to help with that. The usual culprit is that it may be that you started working facilites a little too early today. One second too early is all that would do it. You can try memcache if you want, the link is in the following post: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

To avoid this happening, before you work any friends facilities at all at the start of each new day, you need to open the Show Times clock in your tool box, look in the Gamewide section for Rework Facilities and also Rework Service Facilities.

You want to see green check marks for both of those before you work any of your friend's facilities, doesn't matter whose they are or when you last worked them.

If there is a time showing, that's how long you need to wait before you start working any of your friends facilities. That time will only show you hours until it drops below one hour then it will start showing you minutes, so when you see hours that is an approximate time to wait.

That 8 hour timer resets to 8 hours every time you work any of your friends facilites.

If you have already worked some friends facilities today, then you won't be seeing green check marks for those now, so your choices are to either:
  • stop working all friends facilities now and wait out the 8 hours (less if show times is showing you a shorter time) then check show times to see when you have green check marks showing up before you work any friends facilities today.

• or you can carry on trying them and only work the ones it lets you until you have had that 8 hour break from working any friends facilities at all.

The other thing to check which can mess up timings is to make sure that all aspects of the time and date are still showing correct on your computer.

If you haven't already done so, remember to also check for any computer and browser updates as not doing those regularly can also cause various issues with the game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 18 2023, 02:54 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks or the great info Tiger. I will pass this on to others who ask me about it or are having the same problem. Thanks again.
Old Jan 18 2023, 04:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Thanks or the great info Tiger. I will pass this on to others who ask me about it or are having the same problem. Thanks again.
You're very welcome Bill, glad we were able to help!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 19 2023, 10:10 PM

Default Pizza Restaurants Not Loading

Hi, I've been having some problems w/my Pizza restaurants. I have most all of the facility manger collection tools, but when I select the "start all," they will not load. When I scroll down to the pizza restaurants and click on "start all," again nothing happens. It's the same when I open the restaurant and click on "start all" again. I have to load each pizza manually to get them to 100% production. I have more than enough ingredients so that's not the problem. I just noticed this a couple of days ago when I had 0 pizzas and each of the restaurants was at 0%. I just now made sure I had all the ingredients that I needed and the problem still persists. I also just cleared the mem cache and rebooted my comp.
Old Jan 19 2023, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
Hi, I've been having some problems w/my Pizza restaurants. I have most all of the facility manger collection tools, but when I select the "start all," they will not load. When I scroll down to the pizza restaurants and click on "start all," again nothing happens. It's the same when I open the restaurant and click on "start all" again. I have to load each pizza manually to get them to 100% production. I have more than enough ingredients so that's not the problem. I just noticed this a couple of days ago when I had 0 pizzas and each of the restaurants was at 0%. I just now made sure I had all the ingredients that I needed and the problem still persists. I also just cleared the mem cache and rebooted my comp.
Hi Sonshyne,
Please open your facility manager and search for your pizza restaurants. Make sure there is a check in the box for each one. Then open one of them and make sure there is a check in each box for all the pizzas.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2023, 10:21 PM

the green ? by diversification ranks is not functioning
Old Jan 19 2023, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
the green ? by diversification ranks is not functioning
Hi JNelson,
That has not worked since the conversion over to Unity. It is a minor problem and not something the developers are working on yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 19 2023, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi JNelson,
That has not worked since the conversion over to Unity. It is a minor problem and not something the developers are working on yet.
I was unable to find in the chapter files anything that explains how Div is done, can you point me to it, i check the chapter on facilies not sure where else it would be located
Old Jan 19 2023, 10:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
I was unable to find in the chapter files anything that explains how Div is done, can you point me to it, i check the chapter on facilies not sure where else it would be located
Hi JNelson,
As it has to do with your trade amounts you are allowed to do then it is in the Buying/Selling/Trading chapter 10.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...38#post6302938

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending