Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 15 2023, 09:41 PM

Default facilities

hello,
when n the facilities manager, only the service facilities show ready to be worked. when i try to work the service facilities, the mayor states it's already been worked.
i worked my neighbors yesterday. the regular facilities just stay in the pink blocked all day today.
i reloaded my facilities and reposted. i just had a neighbor state she wasn't allowed to work them.
cache is cleaned.
can someone help me please?
Old Feb 15 2023, 09:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
hello,
when n the facilities manager, only the service facilities show ready to be worked. when i try to work the service facilities, the mayor states it's already been worked.
i worked my neighbors yesterday. the regular facilities just stay in the pink blocked all day today.
i reloaded my facilities and reposted. i just had a neighbor state she wasn't allowed to work them.
cache is cleaned.
can someone help me please?
Hi Carrie,
First for your own facility manager if I am understanding you correctly:
Please open your Facility Manger and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.

That will show all your facilities.

Working Neighbors Facilities: This is to explain the time between working a neighbours facilities before you can rework that same neighbor's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.
Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.

You can check the times for reworking each tyoe in the Show Times tool in the toolbox in the Game Wide tab.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2023, 10:26 PM

when i go to "My Request"
then "Show Facility Wall Request"
my neighbors "regular facilities" are pinked out.
i worked them yesterday and they are still
not available to work them.
the "service facilities" are not pinked out,
but when i try to work them, the mayor tells
me that i've already done so.
i did work on both facilities of a neighbor
that hasn't posted in a couple of days.
i also reposted my facilities and a neighbor
emailed me to let me know she wasn't allowed
to work on mine.
my facility filter was at the proper settings.
(i'm sorry ... i hope this makes more sense)
Old Feb 15 2023, 10:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
when i go to "My Request"
then "Show Facility Wall Request"
my neighbors "regular facilities" are pinked out.
i worked them yesterday and they are still
not available to work them.
the "service facilities" are not pinked out,
but when i try to work them, the mayor tells
me that i've already done so.
i did work on both facilities of a neighbor
that hasn't posted in a couple of days.
i also reposted my facilities and a neighbor
emailed me to let me know she wasn't allowed
to work on mine.
my facility filter was at the proper settings.
(i'm sorry ... i hope this makes more sense)
Hi Carrie,
When you work one neighbor's posts that resets the time for eah type you have worked. You must have an 8 hour time that you don't work any facility posts for you to be able to rework for any neighbor. It is not based on each individual, but is 8 hours without working any posts.
You can see how long you need to wait in the Show Times tool (clock face) in the toolbox. There are amounts listed for Rework Facilities and Rework Service Facilities. If they have a green check then you can work them, but if there is a time amount then you have to wait that time length before you can rework for any neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2023, 10:46 PM

ok, thanks for that info. i didn't know this ... but ... i worked them last night and then went to bed. woke, did a few chores and logged back in. so it was at least 8 hours. i'll let sit again tonight and see if i still have problems tomorrow. thanks for your help and your time.
Old Feb 15 2023, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
ok, thanks for that info. i didn't know this ... but ... i worked them last night and then went to bed. woke, did a few chores and logged back in. so it was at least 8 hours. i'll let sit again tonight and see if i still have problems tomorrow. thanks for your help and your time.
Hi Carrie,
You did state "i did work on both facilities of a neighbor that hasn't posted in a couple of days." By doing that you reset the times at the time you did those. That is why you could not rework for the others.
Old Feb 19 2023, 03:16 AM

I'm sure some of my facilities are missing?? I can't find my Shoe Factory and I'm positive I bought it ages ago.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 19 2023, 04:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I'm sure some of my facilities are missing?? I can't find my Shoe Factory and I'm positive I bought it ages ago.
Hi Alexandra_J,

I've checked your data and there is no shoe factory showing as missing, or on your farms or in storage. There's no record of you purchasing one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 19 2023, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexandra_J,

I've checked your data and there is no shoe factory showing as missing, or on your farms or in storage. There's no record of you purchasing one.
Ok i'll buy one then

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Feb 19 2023, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Alexandra_J,

Can I have the list of facilities and clients I've bought over the years please since I've been playing farm town? And I know that you would have a copy as you've checked my data. Surely I wouldn't make that mistake in thinking that I have the Shoe Factory when I don't.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending