Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 27 2022, 11:36 AM

Default hen not available

Why can i now longer buy hens? they do not show up in the store. if i click on one of my existing hens to buy multiple- that option is not available. thank you
Old Dec 27 2022, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pst104 View Post
Why can i now longer buy hens? they do not show up in the store. if i click on one of my existing hens to buy multiple- that option is not available. thank you
Hi Pst,
Your post was moved to the thread about animals

The hens have always been gift animals and have never been in the store.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 30 2022, 02:12 PM

Default Missing animals

I just purchased 154 rabbits for my farm #37. I have the tool to add animals to buildings in bulk, so I clicked it. Only 17 animals went into the rabbit hutch. The other rabbits disappeared, however.

I've cleared the memecache and restarted my pc, but they're still gone. Can you help me?

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...777&farm_ix=36
Old Dec 30 2022, 02:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I just purchased 154 rabbits for my farm #37. I have the tool to add animals to buildings in bulk, so I clicked it. Only 17 animals went into the rabbit hutch. The other rabbits disappeared, however.

I've cleared the memecache and restarted my pc, but they're still gone. Can you help me?

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...777&farm_ix=36
Hi Conjetta,
Where the rest of the rabbits have gone I do not know as we do not get data on any coin purchases. I do not see any rabbits out of the building on that farm nor are they in your storage.
If you wish you can contact Support about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 30 2022 at 02:32 PM.
Old Dec 31 2022, 07:21 PM

Default Missing animals

I thought I was contacting support.
Old Dec 31 2022, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I thought I was contacting support.
Hi Conjetta,
No This is not Support. It is the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 01 2023, 12:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

why all of a sudden when you buy super animals, its by one, add to the barn, what a waste of time why cant i get like a ohe hundred before i add them to the barn
Old Apr 01 2023, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
why all of a sudden when you buy super animals, its by one, add to the barn, what a waste of time why cant i get like a ohe hundred before i add them to the barn

Hi beverduster

I moved your post to the thread about Animals.

You can buy farm cash animals using the the purple hand if you own it, so you can buy multiple.

But to send them to their buildings, nothing has changed. You can add them to the buildings from the farm or from the storage one by one.
Old Apr 24 2023, 09:21 PM

Default Harvesting animals

If you have the correct farm facility on your farm with animals in it, will the animals that are on your farm moving freely also be harvested? Thank you
Old Apr 24 2023, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjen View Post
If you have the correct farm facility on your farm with animals in it, will the animals that are on your farm moving freely also be harvested? Thank you
Hi Chrisjen,
I moved your post to the thread about the animals.
Yes the loose animals will be harvested if you have that animal shed on the farm. However, I warn you having a lot of loose animals on a farm can cause your farm to slowdown when you are trying to work on it and if you get too many on there then you may not be able to load that farm.

Tags
animals, chicken, clydesdale, cow, delete animals, gift animals, goose, heavywool llama, hen, holstien cow, horse, horses, leghorn hen, llama, longwool sheep, ostrich, peacock, pig, pigs, rabbit, sheep, store animals, stuck animal, stuck animals, too many animals, turkey