Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 09 2023, 12:29 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
I tried to help my grand-daughter out by adding the Orchard Supplies facility to her Farmtown account User Id 102016952749917 to her Farm #9. Went to her Facility Manager and it shows up there but it doesn't show in the NCC contest. Had her start the items in the facility and wait for them to be done. Had a similar problem like this in February. Does this happen with only Coin Facilities that she doesn't own?
Hi soccerguy3,

I have cleaned their NCC data, please ask them to close the game and then reload Farm Town and check if it's now showing up in the NCC

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 09 2023, 03:39 PM

That solved the problem, Facility showed up in the NCC now. Should I tell her to add the facilities herself, rather then me doing it as her Super neighbor?
Old Mar 09 2023, 03:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
That solved the problem, Facility showed up in the NCC now. Should I tell her to add the facilities herself, rather then me doing it as her Super neighbor?
Hi Soccerguy,
I don't think it would make any difference.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 17 2023, 11:55 PM

I just bought a Disability Supplies Factory (FC) & placed it on farm 8. (I already have others on farms 9, 10 & 11.) I thought another Art Studio (coins) would appear in the NCC but it didn't. Currently the NCC only shows them on 10, 11, & 16, but I also have others on farms 13, 14, 15, & 16.
I cleared my cache & ran FT memcache but it still doesn't show up. Please advise & thank you for your help.
Old Mar 18 2023, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I just bought a Disability Supplies Factory (FC) & placed it on farm 8. (I already have others on farms 9, 10 & 11.) I thought another Art Studio (coins) would appear in the NCC but it didn't. Currently the NCC only shows them on 10, 11, & 16, but I also have others on farms 13, 14, 15, & 16.
I cleared my cache & ran FT memcache but it still doesn't show up. Please advise & thank you for your help.
Hi BarbLH,

Your NCC is showing that you have these in the NCC:
  • 4 Disability Supplies Factories, 1 Artisan Soap Shop (5 FC facilities)
  • 3 Art Studio, 1 Special Needs School (4 coin facilities)

Your data is showing that you only own 3 Art Studios and they are on Farms 10,11,16.

Farms 13,14 and 15 do not have Art Studio on them. I am seeing other facilities on those farms that would show up if you were to use the search tool and ONLY type in the word Art as the search criteria. For example Farm 13 has the Artisan Jewelry Studio not the Art Studio.

When you search for the Art Studio either in the Facility Manager or when using the search tool in your tool box on a farm, make sure that you type in the full facility name. When searching your farms, make sure that you mouseover the facilities to see the full name of them.

If you are able to see more than 3 Art Studios in your Facility Manager, go to each of those farms and see if you can see it on those farms when you only show facilities in your game settings.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 18 2023, 12:17 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi BarbLH,

Your NCC is showing that you have these in the NCC:
  • 4 Disability Supplies Factories, 1 Artisan Soap Shop (5 FC facilities)
  • 3 Art Studio, 1 Special Needs School (4 coin facilities)

Your data is showing that you only own 3 Art Studios and they are on Farms 10,11,16.

Farms 13,14 and 15 do not have Art Studio on them. I am seeing other facilities on those farms that would show up if you were to use the search tool and ONLY type in the word Art as the search criteria. For example Farm 13 has the Artisan Jewelry Studio not the Art Studio.

When you search for the Art Studio either in the Facility Manager or when using the search tool in your tool box on a farm, make sure that you type in the full facility name. When searching your farms, make sure that you mouseover the facilities to see the full name of them.

If you are able to see more than 3 Art Studios in your Facility Manager, go to each of those farms and see if you can see it on those farms when you only show facilities in your game settings.
Thank, Tiger, for your reply & apologies, too. I'm so embarrassed - I knew I should've gone to bed & checked things out in the AM.
Old Mar 18 2023, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Thank, Tiger, for your reply & apologies, too. I'm so embarrassed - I knew I should've gone to bed & checked things out in the AM.
Hi BarbLH,

You're welcome
There is never a need to be embarrassed when anyone asks for help! It makes no difference if someone is a long term player or a new player, sometimes we just forget things, it's not a problem.

When you decide which coin facility you want to add to make it up to 5 coin facilities make sure it shows up in the NCC. If it doesn't show up for some reason let us know which facility you added and which farm it's on.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 25 2023, 01:46 PM

I have just bought a Realtor Shop in American. Estate Agency in English and put it on my farm 11 but it is not showing up in the NCC.
Old Mar 25 2023, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
I have just bought a Realtor Shop in American. Estate Agency in English and put it on my farm 11 but it is not showing up in the NCC.
Hi rodneycs

I moved your post to the thread about NCC.

According to your data you have:

.- 1 Indian Trading Post (FC)
.- 3 Polish Pub (FC)

So you have a total of 4 Farm Cash facilities

AND

.- 2 Sugar Refinery (Coins)
.- 2 Realtor Shop (Coins)

For a total of 4 Coins facilities.

For NCC you can have the same amount of coins facilities than the amount you have in Farm Cash Facilities. In your case you have 4 farm cash facilities and 4 coins facilities.
Old Apr 13 2023, 06:18 AM

I have not even started the NCC for the week, but apparently the rules have changed. So now the game says I abandoned it.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest