Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 08 2022, 05:08 AM

thank you !! it worked and my ship has dispatched out.
Old Nov 09 2022, 11:21 AM

About half the times I try to despatch a ship, the are-you-sure style popup pops under instead. If I close the ship dialogue i can click the popup but the ship doesn't despatch. I do not understand why this is happening....
Old Nov 09 2022, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
About half the times I try to despatch a ship, the are-you-sure style popup pops under instead. If I close the ship dialogue i can click the popup but the ship doesn't despatch. I do not understand why this is happening....
Hi Sqrl,
The only reason the pop up would move underneath your main page is if you accidently clicked again on the main page. I have had a mouse do this to me by bouncing the clicking of the left button causing a double click. The mouse button was wearing out.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 09 2022, 12:00 PM

I blame the cats.
Old Nov 11 2022, 08:16 PM

Default ships

how do i get more neighbors to do ships?
Old Nov 11 2022, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstech View Post
how do i get more neighbors to do ships?
Hi Bosstech,
There is a thread in the Social section for requesting neighbors called Facebook neighbor requests where you can look through the ones who have posted there and you can post a request in it. Please read the first post of that thread to see what you need to include in your request and do. Here is a link to that:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 13 2022, 10:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Is there some way to change the neighbors to choose from for the ships. I have people on my ship list who no longer play.

Thanks
Old Nov 13 2022, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
Is there some way to change the neighbors to choose from for the ships. I have people on my ship list who no longer play.

Thanks
Hi WyoSugar,
Yes you can change them using the Replace when you go to the Ship's Logbook tab. You can only do that though while you are preparing the ship.You can replace up to 10 per time as you are preparing the ship.
You can find all the information about this in the Game Guide chapter 32 about ships:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622
Old Nov 13 2022, 01:14 PM

1545131279 Build No: 416
I have a ship in prep and it is taking almost 15 minutes per container
prep time. All other ships are out sailing, so why is this not taking only 4-5 min per container.
On my 2nd acct I have two ships waiting to be prepped that came home early but the ship in prep is only taking about 5 minutesper container to prep.

Last edited by RIAP27; Nov 13 2022 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Typo
Old Nov 13 2022, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
1545131279 Build No: 416
I have a ship in prep and it is taking almost 15 minutes per container
prep time. All other ships are out sailing, so why is this not taking only 4-5 min per container.
On my 2nd acct I have two ships waiting to be prepped that came home early but the ship in prep is only taking about 5 minutesper container to prep.
Hi RIAP

It seems that not all your dispatched ships were taken into account, that is why this ship is taking longer to prepair each container.

Sadly there is nothing you or us can do to revert this situation but if you want you can report it to Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port