Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 09 2022, 01:26 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

have been able to get bak in 4 hours later

Keef
Old Mar 10 2022, 06:17 PM

I have a Mac laptop. I would like to play Farm town using the safari browser, but it won't load. I can play using Firefox
Old Mar 10 2022, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luann2009 View Post
I have a Mac laptop. I would like to play Farm town using the safari browser, but it won't load. I can play using Firefox
Hi Luann

Non of the moderators are using a Mac but we know that Safari is not always working for it.

Mac users have better results using Opera browser or Firefox browser. If you wish you could try to contact Mac help center and see what they can offer to you.
Old Mar 12 2022, 03:21 PM

my ft says its not supported on GLWeb i downloaded the app. please let me farm my crops
Old Mar 12 2022, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Lightner View Post
my ft says its not supported on GLWeb i downloaded the app. please let me farm my crops
Hi Linda

I moved your post to the thread about HTML.

When you get this message, please close your browser for a few minutes and then reopen it.

If you still get the message, then restart your computer.

If nothing works for you, then clear your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Mar 15 2022, 05:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that the game is staying offline and that there are problems with Farm Town Requests showing up in both Show Facility Wall Requests and Show Other Wall Requests.

These have been sent of to the developers.

Remember if you have any crops needing harvested before they waste, you can work offline to do them yourself and so can your super neighbours.

For Facility Requests etc you can try your Facebook News Feed and set it to Most Recent to see if any friends posts are showing up there instead of going to each friends timeline to find them. The Most Recent option you can click on is on the left side of your Facebook News Feed.

Our apologies for the recent inconveniences and ask you to try to be patient while these issueS are investigated. It is very early in the morning for the developers so we may have to wait a while.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 15 2022, 06:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Offline Issue should now be resolved.
Please reload the game and see if you can stay online folks!

UPDATE 20:15 GMT

The Posting and Wall Requests are back to normal. Please reload the game before you try posting if you have not done so already.

Thank you for your patience!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Mar 15 2022 at 03:42 PM.
Old Mar 15 2022, 03:31 PM

Hi, where could be the problem I can't enter in the game. Here's what I am seing in the Toggle FT Console: 2022-03-15 20:23:21.857 ERRORTexture has out of range width / height
2022-03-15 20:23:21.864 ERRORUnityException: Failed to create texture because of invalid parameters.
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.Internal_Create (UnityEngine.Texture2D mono, System.Int32 w, System.Int32 h, System.Int32 mipCount, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.GraphicsFormat format, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.TextureCreation Flags flags, System.IntPtr nativeTex) [0x00000] in

Please help me. Chrome is updates, GEFORCE EXPERIENCE video card pilot update, Windows 10 update.
Old Mar 15 2022, 03:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Hi, where could be the problem I can't enter in the game. Here's what I am seing in the Toggle FT Console: 2022-03-15 20:23:21.857 ERRORTexture has out of range width / height
2022-03-15 20:23:21.864 ERRORUnityException: Failed to create texture because of invalid parameters.
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.Internal_Create (UnityEngine.Texture2D mono, System.Int32 w, System.Int32 h, System.Int32 mipCount, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.GraphicsFormat format, UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.TextureCreation Flags flags, System.IntPtr nativeTex) [0x00000] in

Please help me. Chrome is updates, GEFORCE EXPERIENCE video card pilot update, Windows 10 update.
Hi Clohar,
I moved your post to the HTML/WebGL loading problems thread. When you get errors and loading problems like this please post in this thread.
Please try clearing your browser cache withthe instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

The game will load slower the first time after doing that as it hgas to down load all the graphics again.

You could also run the memcache though I am not sure if that would help.

Also make sure you haven't added any add ons or plugins.

Try a different browser to see if it will load in that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 15 2022 at 07:24 PM.
Old Mar 15 2022, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
Hi i am having issues with farmtown every time I try to do something it is a button comes up and tells me to log in been like that for the pass half hour.
I'm getting the same thing. I generally use Firefox and this is where it's happening. I was able to load the game using Chrome. Not sure if it's an internet thing or not.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl