Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2022, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnittyGirl View Post
I'm getting the same thing. I generally use Firefox and this is where it's happening. I was able to load the game using Chrome. Not sure if it's an internet thing or not.
Hi KnittyGirl,
I am getting the same thing in Firefox. Not sure what is going on, but it is a Facebook issue and not the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2022, 08:18 PM

i am having the same issues
Old Mar 15 2022, 08:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i am having the same issues
Hi Max River,
Again or still from your first post about it on March 3rd?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2022, 08:45 PM

it just started doing it good again tonight
Old Mar 15 2022, 08:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
it just started doing it good again tonight
Hi Max River,
Ok. I am not sure what is going on, but it is a Facebook issue apparently with Firefox. I have opened in Edge and not getting the problem. Chrome is working ok too.
Old Mar 15 2022, 09:02 PM

I am having same problem with Firefox.
Old Mar 15 2022, 09:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegy View Post
I am having same problem with Firefox.
Hi beegy,
This is a problem with Facebook and Firefox. I am not sure what Facebook changed but since it was working ok this morning and later in the afternoon it appears they have changed something that causes repeated login requests in Firefox. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.
Old Mar 15 2022, 09:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Facebook Popups requesting log on when trying to load farms

Starting today, whenever I play Farm Town Facebook keeps putting up a popup telling me to log on. Earlier today I could load FT although it took several cycles of the popups. Tonight I am still getting the popups but cannot open the farms.

If I'm quick I can get into the forum. And I was able to accept gifts.

Browser: Firefox
Old Mar 15 2022, 09:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
Starting today, whenever I play Farm Town Facebook keeps putting up a popup telling me to log on. Earlier today I could load FT although it took several cycles of the popups. Tonight I am still getting the popups but cannot open the farms.

If I'm quick I can get into the forum. And I was able to accept gifts.

Browser: Firefox
Hi ftjill,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems.
This is a problem with Facebook and Firefox. I am not sure what Facebook changed but since it was working ok this morning and later in the afternoon it appears they have changed something that causes repeated login requests in Firefox. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.
Old Mar 15 2022, 09:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Taz. Thank you for the quick reply. Much appreciated. I just tried again and the farms loaded. Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon.

Tags
black screen, web gl