Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 20 2022, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi IBTINKUBWHO

Please provide your user Id number. Load the game and scroll down the page to find it.

Also let us know in which farm your Enhanced train is placed.
ID Number : 1136822993
The Enhanced train is on Farm 4

Thank you!
Old Sep 20 2022, 06:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBTINKUBWHO View Post
ID Number : 1136822993
The Enhanced train is on Farm 4

Thank you!
Hi IBTINKUBWHO,
The only thing I can say about the difference is the train may have dispatched with less cars last week giving less. The ones boosting for you only get a percentage of the products carried. The larger amount looks about right for the number and type of cars on your train.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 03 2022, 01:19 PM

Afternoon. I am trying to rotate a locomotive using the rotate feature of my purple hand, but I cannot get it to work. I cannot get any feature of the purple hand to do anything with my train. Has that been disabled? And if so, how would I rotate a locomotive?
Old Oct 03 2022, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Afternoon. I am trying to rotate a locomotive using the rotate feature of my purple hand, but I cannot get it to work. I cannot get any feature of the purple hand to do anything with my train. Has that been disabled? And if so, how would I rotate a locomotive?
Hi Early Girl

Is your train in its trip?

If so, you have to wait till it returns home and then you need to unload it.

Then you will be able to use your purple hand or if you dont want to use it, just click in the locomotive and choose Rotate from the menu.
Old Oct 13 2022, 08:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Question Freight Trains - My Train Manager

Since FT came back online, I've not been getting boost notifications from neighbours in My Train Manager, instead they are appearing in the My Requests tab, which isn't handy as i need to use My Train Manager to boost 20 trains from friends using the Train Manager as part of my Farm Pass tasks for this month. If I boost the train by going through My Requests, then it isn't counted as part of the task I want to complete in Farm Pass. I've cleared the FT cache, cookies etc, but that hasn't worked. Any ideas on how I can get the boosts to appear in My Train Manager again, please? Thanks.
Old Oct 13 2022, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJo529 View Post
Since FT came back online, I've not been getting boost notifications from neighbours in My Train Manager, instead they are appearing in the My Requests tab, which isn't handy as i need to use My Train Manager to boost 20 trains from friends using the Train Manager as part of my Farm Pass tasks for this month. If I boost the train by going through My Requests, then it isn't counted as part of the task I want to complete in Farm Pass. I've cleared the FT cache, cookies etc, but that hasn't worked. Any ideas on how I can get the boosts to appear in My Train Manager again, please? Thanks.
Hi JoJo

That is very strange. When you only get boost requests in your My Requests tab but not in your Train Manager, then it is as those boost requests are expired.

Please check if your browser is up to data and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
I got updates for Windows and Chrome browser yesterday.

Also, ask one of your nieghbors to send you a train. Once it is sent, then reload your game and check your train manager.

See if it is showing up there or only in your My Requests tab.

If you have another updated browser in your computer, also check if you get the same problem.Thanks and let us know.
Old Oct 13 2022, 08:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Not sure if this is right spot but deals with trains so here goes. This just started tonight. I have 2 trains on Farm 14. I unloaded, dispatched and boosted the one just fine. The second one is the problem (I have another on 22 that I haven't tried yet). I unloaded, dispatched and pulled up the pop up for the boost. Nothing happened except my screen froze. I did it again, same thing only this time I got a red notice at the top of my screen "Pop up blocked." Third time, I cleared memcache first, went to the farm and, since it was dispatched, I brought up the pop up screen except there was nothing and the little red message "Pop up blocked". Again, the screen froze. I attempted to move to Farm 22 to see if that train was going to give me the same block message; but, instead of going to Farm 22, it took me to Farm 7. Thank you for any info/input/ideas of what I can do (or did wrong) is greatly appreciated. I restarted the game, went to my 22 - did the train just fine. I'm back on 14 with the mule train and now it seems to be working but I only put in 1 name so far.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com; Oct 13 2022 at 08:46 PM. Reason: update
Old Oct 13 2022, 09:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Not sure if this is right spot but deals with trains so here goes. This just started tonight. I have 2 trains on Farm 14. I unloaded, dispatched and boosted the one just fine. The second one is the problem (I have another on 22 that I haven't tried yet). I unloaded, dispatched and pulled up the pop up for the boost. Nothing happened except my screen froze. I did it again, same thing only this time I got a red notice at the top of my screen "Pop up blocked." Third time, I cleared memcache first, went to the farm and, since it was dispatched, I brought up the pop up screen except there was nothing and the little red message "Pop up blocked". Again, the screen froze. I attempted to move to Farm 22 to see if that train was going to give me the same block message; but, instead of going to Farm 22, it took me to Farm 7. Thank you for any info/input/ideas of what I can do (or did wrong) is greatly appreciated. I restarted the game, went to my 22 - did the train just fine. I'm back on 14 with the mule train and now it seems to be working but I only put in 1 name so far.
Hi lynnetimpeiro,
I don't think the blocking of the pop up came from Farm Town. We have never had a message like that. That seems to be either coming from your browser or your antivirus protecting the browser.

I just sent boosts out for 2 of my trains and no pop up and I got the lists just fine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 14 2022, 02:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi JoJo

That is very strange. When you only get boost requests in your My Requests tab but not in your Train Manager, then it is as those boost requests are expired.

Please check if your browser is up to data and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
I got updates for Windows and Chrome browser yesterday.

Also, ask one of your nieghbors to send you a train. Once it is sent, then reload your game and check your train manager.

See if it is showing up there or only in your My Requests tab.

If you have another updated browser in your computer, also check if you get the same problem.Thanks and let us know.
Updates have now been run (oops, missed those!) and the Train Manager is working on Google Chrome again. Thank you so much for your help. 😀
Old Oct 14 2022, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJo529 View Post
Updates have now been run (oops, missed those!) and the Train Manager is working on Google Chrome again. Thank you so much for your help. 😀
Great JoJo and thanks for coming back to let us know

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working