Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 04 2022, 05:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Since we have had the Farm Pass, on three or four occasions I have opened it in the morning and got the three new daily tasks, started off doing whatever was needed - today I planted the Leeks that were required and sent off Ingredients requests as needed then went back to make sure the requests had registered and as I went back in the tasks reloaded and changed ! I now do not need the Leeks that I planted etc! This is rather frustrating as you can imagine. Is it just me or have others reported the same thing. Is there something I should do to stop this happening ?
Hi barbaraelwart,

When you next open Farm Pass, look in the Goals section. There are 2 times showing. One is for Daily Goals, the other is for Season Goals.

Under Daily Goals the time counting down indicates how long you have left to complete those. When the time runs out the daily goals are replaced with new daily goals. It's sounding like you are starting work on the daily goals not long before they are replaced.

The time counting down in the Season Goals section indicates when you will get more season goals, those you have more time to complete as those don't get replaced until the next season starts.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 04 2022, 06:26 AM

Farm pass does work I've water flowers with blue watering can, and it did not work.
Old Oct 04 2022, 07:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
Farm pass does work I've water flowers with blue watering can, and it did not work.
Hi Jan Edwards,

I have moved your post to the new release thread.

We can see that you have been credited for watering 15 of the 20 chrysanthemums needed.

Before you try do the last 5 to complete the goal, to be certain that you can water them, mouseover those specific flowers and check that only 3 of the 5 drops are blue.

For example the chrysanthemums on your farm 41 (at the time of this post) are not ready to water with the watering can yet, as 4 out of 5 drops are blue.

It can be possible to water them with a slightly over 3 drops blue but that can be a bit close for timing so it's better if only 3 out of all 5 drops are blue and the other 2 totally clear.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 04 2022, 08:52 AM

If I have a goal of harvesting X flowers and my super neighbor comes in and harvests all my flowers, does that count?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 04 2022, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
If I have a goal of harvesting X flowers and my super neighbor comes in and harvests all my flowers, does that count?
Hi Susan

No, it doesnt count for your goal.

In case your superneighbor has a goal for harvesting flowers, then it will count for your superneighbor's goal.

We recommend that if we get a goal and the only way to complete it is by working on a superneighbors farm, then please first talk to the farm owner just in case they also needs the same to complete their own goal.
Old Oct 04 2022, 09:12 AM

When are the Halloween stuff going to be released?

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Oct 04 2022, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
When are the Halloween stuff going to be released?
Hi Tom C,
Only the developers knowwhen they will do a release and I am sure it will include the Halloween items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 04 2022, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

No, it doesnt count for your goal.

In case your superneighbor has a goal for harvesting flowers, then it will count for your superneighbor's goal.

We recommend that if we get a goal and the only way to complete it is by working on a superneighbors farm, then please first talk to the farm owner just in case they also needs the same to complete their own goal.

I've never worked at my super neighbor's farm. She just comes to my farm to get stuff. Sometimes she checks several times a day but sometimes is gone for months at a time so I never know. This isn't a close friend - just someone who asked if she could be my super neighbor. Is there a setting where I can prevent her from using whatever I'm needing at the time?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Oct 04 2022, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I've never worked at my super neighbor's farm. She just comes to my farm to get stuff. Sometimes she checks several times a day but sometimes is gone for months at a time so I never know. This isn't a close friend - just someone who asked if she could be my super neighbor. Is there a setting where I can prevent her from using whatever I'm needing at the time?
Hi Susan

We have the option to put a check mark for Disable Super Neighbor farming option.
You find it by clicking in the farm name, if you put a check mark to that option then they will not be able to do anything on that specific farm. You have to do that in every farm you dont want your superneighbor work and remember to click in the green check mark to save changes.

Other than that you can only remove some permissions for your superneighbor or remove that person as a superneighbor or talk to her and ask her to ask you before doing any job or make some farms as private farms.

Remember that if she also has the privilage to manage your trains, then anything she does with your trains, will help her to complete her trains goals not yours.
Old Oct 04 2022, 11:10 AM

What is the problem I can't get access to the game at all. I even lost the shortcut I had on Facebook to play that game.