Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 12 2012, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Pleeeese can't all you whiners stop it??? Many of us love FT and all the good things that we have available and do not need to read negative things! I personally want to thank all the devs for making it so much fun and enjoyable. If you don't then just leave! There are other games to play that might???? make you happy.
Here here i totally agree

Last edited by Tony D; Mar 12 2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old Mar 12 2012, 04:20 PM

May i just remind everyone that the developers would like to hear all feedback... good or bad. Thanks

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 12 2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Pleeeese can't all you whiners stop it??? Many of us love FT and all the good things that we have available and do not need to read negative things! I personally want to thank all the devs for making it so much fun and enjoyable. If you don't then just leave! There are other games to play that might???? make you happy.

Last edited by Tony D; Mar 12 2012 at 08:10 PM.
Old Mar 12 2012, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
May i just remind everyone that the developers would like to hear all feedback... good or bad. Thanks
Rob, sorry to say that ImajeanB is simply saying what many of the quieter majority are thinking.

Some of us fear that the devs get way too much of the noisy negative feeedback from those who can't be pleased no matter what they do, while there are so many of the happy farmers quietly playing and loving our game.

It's such a pity that more of those with few or no complaints don't frequent the forum more often.

Old Mar 12 2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath-H View Post
Thanks for the status change in the market, very helpful - will be even better when people catch on!
yeah when people catch on....someone said today that will NOT hire reds b/c reds were a conceited bunch....when I told her that it has nothing to do with status and only tells people why you are in the market she got all angry and bent out of shape. I tried again to explain but some people are deaf beyond deaf and I gave up.
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Mar 12 2012, 06:08 PM

Does anyone know if any of the "tools" that were for loading the facilities work on any of the NEW ones? Like the BBQ restaurant? The "Tables and Chairs" were for loading the "normal" restaurants, and the "Drive Thru" for the fast food ones, but were the new ones added to either of these or are we going to be buying more tools to do these in the future?
Old Mar 12 2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Does anyone know if any of the "tools" that were for loading the facilities work on any of the NEW ones? Like the BBQ restaurant? The "Tables and Chairs" were for loading the "normal" restaurants, and the "Drive Thru" for the fast food ones, but were the new ones added to either of these or are we going to be buying more tools to do these in the future?
Yes they do all work according to what type of facility they are. I have just about all facilities and use the tools for every one of them.

Wintery Wonderland
Old Mar 12 2012, 06:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks ImajeanB....you are sooooo right!~!!!!!
Old Mar 12 2012, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianski71@btinternet.com View Post
Here here i totally agree
Me too, love this game
Old Mar 12 2012, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Rob, sorry to say that ImajeanB is simply saying what many of the quieter majority are thinking.

Some of us fear that the devs get way too much of the noisy negative feeedback from those who can't be pleased no matter what they do, while there are so many of the happy farmers quietly playing and loving our game.

It's such a pity that more of those with few or no complaints don't frequent the forum more often.
I do agree with you I am in the silent majority. I love this game and think the devs are doing a great job.

Fritz
Closed Thread