Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 03 2023, 02:53 AM

Question Adding an account

I have two Facebook accounts on Farm Town. I got my "primary" one switched over to the new website but not sure how to get the other one to work there. Help? Thx.
Old Jul 03 2023, 04:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I have two Facebook accounts on Farm Town. I got my "primary" one switched over to the new website but not sure how to get the other one to work there. Help? Thx.
Hi LisaScobee,

I have moved your post to the thread for help with registration.

The process is the same. To be able to register it, you need to be at least level 21 on that account, you need a separate active email address for it and a password you will remember.

If that account is over level 21 and you have not started the registration process yet then log into that account on Facebook and load Farm Town.
See if the registration window shows up for you. If it does, you can use that to register the account.

If it does not, or you started registration, look above your game screen on that account and in the center box you should see some information to help you and a link you can click on.

There are also links in the first post on page one of this thread that can take you to posts on this forum to help you depending on what stage you have got to with registering that account. Here's the link to that post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...06#post6552506

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 03 2023, 09:29 AM

I think I got it all sorted...thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi LisaScobee,

I have moved your post to the thread for help with registration.

The process is the same. To be able to register it, you need to be at least level 21 on that account, you need a separate active email address for it and a password you will remember.

If that account is over level 21 and you have not started the registration process yet then log into that account on Facebook and load Farm Town.
See if the registration window shows up for you. If it does, you can use that to register the account.

If it does not, or you started registration, look above your game screen on that account and in the center box you should see some information to help you and a link you can click on.

There are also links in the first post on page one of this thread that can take you to posts on this forum to help you depending on what stage you have got to with registering that account. Here's the link to that post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...06#post6552506
Old Jul 05 2023, 02:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Trying to help a friend

I have a friend whose facebook account was hacked and they changed her email; therefore, she can't log into facebook any more. FB has been less than helpful. Is there any way she can register her farm so she can play again? Her farm is still active and I'm her super neighbor. Thanks in advance for any guidance.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 05 2023, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seija View Post
I have a friend whose facebook account was hacked and they changed her email; therefore, she can't log into facebook any more. FB has been less than helpful. Is there any way she can register her farm so she can play again? Her farm is still active and I'm her super neighbor. Thanks in advance for any guidance.
Hi Seija,

Facebook should have given her various other methods to confirm the account belongs to her, did she try those? If she did not keep the email active that she used for that account that may be where the biggest problem is.

Has she ever contacted the support team in the past for any issues with the game on the old account?

Did she open a new Facebook account and start playing Farm Town on that?

If she knows the id for her farms that are linked to the hacked account, please ask her to use the new Facebook account to contact the support team. She will need to provide farm link for her old farms to the support team so that they can take a look to see if anything can be done.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 07 2023, 03:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello
I am unable to log into my Facebook account to retrieve my Farm Town account. I have been asking FB constantly to let me log into my FB account via the phone number I added to my FB account but they have kept it permanently locked since last September and wont let me back in.

Can I retrieve my Farm Town account any other way? I do not know my farm town account number. I paid in money to FB some years ago and bought Farm Cash so I am very upset I can no longer get into my account to play, especially as I have been playing since 2010 until I was locked out of FB last September. I refuse to give out my sensitive information FB are asking to retrieve my account. They have my phone number but do not acknowledge my emails to them. I have no other way of contacting FB.

Is it possible for some of my neighbours on farm town to find my farm town account number by visiting my farms or some other way I can retrieve my farm town account before it is removed by Facebook?

If I log into Farm Town from this forum will it bring up my farm from 2010 or will it make a new farm?
Thank you
Old Jul 07 2023, 03:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotDash1969 View Post
Hello
I am unable to log into my Facebook account to retrieve my Farm Town account. I have been asking FB constantly to let me log into my FB account via the phone number I added to my FB account but they have kept it permanently locked since last September and wont let me back in.

Can I retrieve my Farm Town account any other way? I do not know my farm town account number. I paid in money to FB some years ago and bought Farm Cash so I am very upset I can no longer get into my account to play, especially as I have been playing since 2010 until I was locked out of FB last September. I refuse to give out my sensitive information FB are asking to retrieve my account. They have my phone number but do not acknowledge my emails to them. I have no other way of contacting FB.

Is it possible for some of my neighbours on farm town to find my farm town account number by visiting my farms or some other way I can retrieve my farm town account before it is removed by Facebook?

If I log into Farm Town from this forum will it bring up my farm from 2010 or will it make a new farm?
Thank you
Hi DotDash,
Have you ever contacted the support team in the past for any issues with the game on the old account? If so they may be able to find your account number. You would have to contact them by the following link:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Your neighbors cannot see your account number except from a post you have made for facility work and seince you have not played since September then there will not be any of those posts for them to see.

You forum login information here is not the same as your game login for the website. Since you have not registered for the website then you currently have no way to log into that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 07 2023, 04:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DotDash,
Have you ever contacted the support team in the past for any issues with the game on the old account? If so they may be able to find your account number. You would have to contact them by the following link:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Your neighbors cannot see your account number except from a post you have made for facility work and seince you have not played since September then there will not be any of those posts for them to see.

You forum login information here is not the same as your game login for the website. Since you have not registered for the website then you currently have no way to log into that.
Unfortunately I haven't contacted support for anything. At the time I made a post on here, I had accidently used some farm cash on an item by mistake but I didn't pursue it. I wish I had now!

I am sorry to lose my farms and years of farming. I was more of a casual player as I didn't have time to play full time but I enjoyed playing.

I guess I will have to start all over again if I want to play again but not sure I want to do that as had farm cash tools and facilities to help me.

It's very sad that Facebook block accounts for absolutely no reason at all and give no way to contact them directly. I will keep trying to get back onto FB but I will probably not get there before Farm Town is no longer active on FB, as so far I have failed. Thank you.
Old Jul 07 2023, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotDash1969 View Post
Unfortunately I haven't contacted support for anything. At the time I made a post on here, I had accidently used some farm cash on an item by mistake but I didn't pursue it. I wish I had now!

I am sorry to lose my farms and years of farming. I was more of a casual player as I didn't have time to play full time but I enjoyed playing.

I guess I will have to start all over again if I want to play again but not sure I want to do that as had farm cash tools and facilities to help me.

It's very sad that Facebook block accounts for absolutely no reason at all and give no way to contact them directly. I will keep trying to get back onto FB but I will probably not get there before Farm Town is no longer active on FB, as so far I have failed. Thank you.

Hi DotDash1969,

Are you or a mutual friend with the old account able to visit that old account to see it or has Facebook shut the account down so that no-one can see it any more?

If you or a friend can visit that account, have a look for any Farm Town facility/ingredient/bonus post that is showing up and right click on it and copy the link. That will have the farm ID in it.

If there is no Farm Town post, visit that account and in the browser address bar copy the address showing and then paste it in a reply here and we will take a look, it may not be possible to get the farm ID, but we will at least have a look and see if we can.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Jul 07 2023, 10:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi DotDash1969,

Are you or a mutual friend with the old account able to visit that old account to see it or has Facebook shut the account down so that no-one can see it any more?

If you or a friend can visit that account, have a look for any Farm Town facility/ingredient/bonus post that is showing up and right click on it and copy the link. That will have the farm ID in it.

If there is no Farm Town post, visit that account and in the browser address bar copy the address showing and then paste it in a reply here and we will take a look, it may not be possible to get the farm ID, but we will at least have a look and see if we can.
I can see my FB picture when trying to log in but it says it is disabled and no one can see the account until I put in a code from my email address and then upload ID. They said they noticed unusual activity on my account. But it was me on there when they bumped me off and wont let me back in.

I have sent numerous emails to them but they are ignored. I guess I shall have to just accept that I have lost my farms and the real money I added to my account in 2019.

Some of my farm town neighbours who are family and friends say my farm is still active but they can no longer see my FB profile. I am asked to sign into to a device I have used before. I have tried that is doesn't work. I have even tried the phone number that was confirmed with a code on FB without luck.

I will keep trying to the end but after all this time and numerous messages to FB I think it's probably a waste of time. I don't try all the time as it's upsetting to know I have lost everything.

I did belong to a group on FB for Farm Town posts but I don't know if they keep postings as far back as September 2022 or before

Thanks for you advice

Tags
link email, login