Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 15 2023, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djb4peace View Post
I did that with each one! And still...there were those who kept sending gifts, and then I would message them, tell them my situation and to please stop sending gifts. They are still coming! For those I'd messaged, I could ignore if they didn't stop, but there are a couple who will not respond. They are not buddies or neighbors. I looked in reverse buddies and neighbors as well. As far as I can see, we are NOT connected in any way. How is it they can still send gifts, MULTIPLE at one time, and clog up my gift box so that it's hard for me to sift through and find the ones I send from my accounts to my other accounts. Working 5 accounts now that the husband and grandkids have bailed on me is a lot of work. They left some messes! How do we stop people from connecting other than play offline all the time and stay offline when we go to the marketplace? That would mean we can't buy and sell. What I get is that you actually have to see someone's avatar somewhere or they would have had to message you before you can block them. Maybe a way to go to their farm and have an ignore option for those who evade us with their avatar?
Hi djb4peace,
Did you also look in the Facebook Friends list to see if they are in there? You have to be connected some way for them to send you gifts. If you are in that they can send you gifts.

Blocking them will not stop the gift sending. It only stops you from seeing them, them from seeing you or getting messages from them. I am sorry, but we do not have a way for you to block them from their farm.

Beside that fact you can exchange any gift for what you need. You don't have to get the gifts only that you specifically need. I am not sure how they are clogging up your gift box as you can have several thousand gifts in your pending gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 16 2023, 09:21 AM

Smile Blocking people

Better yet, maybe an ignore button on the 'manage' message when they show up. It appears when they send gifts, and that would be a way around the issue when people do not respond or if you cannot see their avatar. Somehow there has to be a way to stop people who will not respect your wishes. Thanks!
Old Dec 16 2023, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Better yet, maybe an ignore button on the 'manage' message when they show up. It appears when they send gifts, and that would be a way around the issue when people do not respond or if you cannot see their avatar. Somehow there has to be a way to stop people who will not respect your wishes. Thanks!
Hi djb4peace,
If you want to make a suggestion for the developers to consider then please post it in the Suggestion section where we organize them by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
If you click on the manage then you should be able to remove any connections they have to you from that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 16 2023, 02:31 PM

Thumbs up

Thanks! None of these people are my friends on FB that I know of, and when we played FT on FB, our family had no neighbors besides the 5 accounts. I will just exchange the gifts for what I want. I guess what concerns me is the weird things which have happened on the farms since I had neighbors. Crops were missing, facilities and factories were in different places, and then I would fill certain facilities like turbo metal mills, and they would be WAY low the next day as if someone had worked them, and I did not work them from any account, so it is suspicious. I did NOT post for anyone to work them and haven't in a long time. I'm sure there's a way to hack into anything if you really want to do that, and I guess I'll just live with it, because I will still play. I figured that if I could block all the 'suspects' who keep avoiding me, maybe all those weird things would stop, and for the most part they have. Thanks again for your time, and I'll just carry on
Old Dec 16 2023, 02:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks! None of these people are my friends on FB that I know of, and when we played FT on FB, our family had no neighbors besides the 5 accounts. I will just exchange the gifts for what I want. I guess what concerns me is the weird things which have happened on the farms since I had neighbors. Crops were missing, facilities and factories were in different places, and then I would fill certain facilities like turbo metal mills, and they would be WAY low the next day as if someone had worked them, and I did not work them from any account, so it is suspicious. I did NOT post for anyone to work them and haven't in a long time. I'm sure there's a way to hack into anything if you really want to do that, and I guess I'll just live with it, because I will still play. I figured that if I could block all the 'suspects' who keep avoiding me, maybe all those weird things would stop, and for the most part they have. Thanks again for your time, and I'll just carry on
Hi djb4peace,
Blocking them is not going to stop them from sending gifts. If things are being done on your farms then you have a super neighbor who still has access to your farms. And they can only move things on the one farm you had them set up for designing.

Have you checked the Facebook Friends List in the Farmer Lists? If you only have the 5 farm sets as neighbors then the other 4 should be the only names listed in there for each set.
Facilities can't be worked by others except when you post the request for them to be worked.
Old Jan 19 2024, 08:47 AM

Angry banned yet again unfairly

Great it happened again I have been banned until February 20, Tuesday. I had several farmers harassing me multiple times yesterday and just wouldn't leave me alone. I want the ban lifted those farmers should be banned not me. Now I can't work on the farm pass until next month. This shouldn't have happened it's unfair. I asked those farmers to just leave me alone and they wouldn't it's their fault this happened again. No why this is so unfair. I want the ban lifted now!! this sucks. I don't know what I am supposed to do until next month but those farmers took the fun out of this game. Thanks a lot

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 19 2024 at 08:52 AM. Reason: unnecessary quote deleted
Old Jan 19 2024, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tporter88@yahoo.com View Post
Great it happened again I have been banned until February 20, Tuesday. I had several farmers harassing me multiple times yesterday and just wouldn't leave me alone. I want the ban lifted those farmers should be banned not me. Now I can't work on the farm pass until next month. This shouldn't have happened it's unfair. I asked those farmers to just leave me alone and they wouldn't it's their fault this happened again. No why this is so unfair. I want the ban lifted now!! this sucks. I don't know what I am supposed to do until next month but those farmers took the fun out of this game. Thanks a lot
Hi tporter

If you are at market and others are harassing you then you have to report them inmediately and not answer them in any way.

I'm sorry but there is nothing we can do through the forum to lift the ban.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
block, blocking people, can't send message, ignore, messages, report, unblock, unwanted messages