Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 20 2013, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Same question I asked the other person, when do you see the bonus disappear and go back to zero?
there is not rule.
but this happened during harvesting, i harvest some crop and simply go to zero and start again sometime on the same farm this happened 2 or 3 times.
so i not leave that farm, even i use save during harvesting this happened again

started April 16, 2009.
Old Sep 21 2013, 04:51 PM

Hi. Thanks for the new farm and cool updates. I'm looking forward to the new levels and items soon. Just discovered what I hope is a temporary glitch: The facility manager won't load with the start all button either with the turbos or manually. I load all and the utilization doesn't change then I have to close the facility manager and reopen it and check the utilization and then it has changed. I've tried this about four times and it won't load all for me until I close the facility manager and then reopen it. Thanks for looking into this. These things usually work themselves out rather quickly so I'm not too concerned. Thanks again.
Old Sep 21 2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyD1651 View Post
The new farm stat tool is useless if it only shows what's ready on the current farm because I can see that for myself. It would be really helpful if it showed all the farms and not just the current one. I do like the global ingredient planner, very helpful. Thanks.
I think it would be useful if in future updates (hopefully the next one) they add a farm selector so we could stay on farm and select each farm and see what is ready.

Also and I thought we had this capability already but I couldn't find it, for like if we are working a quest and it needs a flower or tree or something we could search and see where this flower or whatever is and go there without having to go to each farm. I guess I should post this in the wish book section.
Old Sep 22 2013, 11:02 AM

Unhappy facebook credits

Hi Raul.

I absolutely love farm town and have been on it for many YEARS. The new updates are great, however there is one that is bothering me. The fact that facebook credits are not going to be able to buy farm cash.

This worries me as I buy gift certificates for facebook credits to use to purchase Farm Town cash so I can buy tools etc because I DO NOT have a credit card, DO NOT have paypal or anything else and having said that, its also means I can't buy any of the 'offers'. How am I to buy farm cash now???? Its not fair to take away this method of payment, not just for me but others who are in the same situation as I am. I don't do online banking (and never will because of security reasons) so I cannot do the Paypal etc. I'm a senior citizen and the ONLY game I play is Farm Town which I play EVERY DAY for HOURS.

PLEASE help me. Without being able to purchase farm cash through facebook gift certificates, I have no way of buying necessary tools, facilities etc. Do I have to stop playing farm town because I cannot compete?

Thank you for your time

Worried Player
Old Sep 22 2013, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by madamx View Post
Hi Raul.

I absolutely love farm town and have been on it for many YEARS. The new updates are great, however there is one that is bothering me. The fact that facebook credits are not going to be able to buy farm cash.

This worries me as I buy gift certificates for facebook credits to use to purchase Farm Town cash so I can buy tools etc because I DO NOT have a credit card, DO NOT have paypal or anything else and having said that, its also means I can't buy any of the 'offers'. How am I to buy farm cash now???? Its not fair to take away this method of payment, not just for me but others who are in the same situation as I am. I don't do online banking (and never will because of security reasons) so I cannot do the Paypal etc. I'm a senior citizen and the ONLY game I play is Farm Town which I play EVERY DAY for HOURS.

PLEASE help me. Without being able to purchase farm cash through facebook gift certificates, I have no way of buying necessary tools, facilities etc. Do I have to stop playing farm town because I cannot compete?

Thank you for your time

Worried Player
The Facebook gift cards will continue so you can still use that method to get money into your Facebook account to be able to buy farm cash. Facebook has said that will continue, but instead of seeing a "credits" amount in your Facebook account you will see the monetary amount in your chosen currency.
Raul posted a link for redeeming those cards in the first post of this thread.
It is not a Farm Town decision to change this. That was made by Facebook and is for all purchases for all the games. Farm Town did not have a choice in this matter.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2013, 11:26 AM

Default facebook credits

Thanks so much for explaining that Taz. I guess I was having a 'senior moment'..lol. Have a great day!
Old Sep 22 2013, 11:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks so much for explaining that Taz. I guess I was having a 'senior moment'..lol. Have a great day!
You are welcome. You might want to bookmark that link that Raul posted so you won't lose it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2013, 12:25 PM

LOL, I was worried too until i read Raul's explanation
Quote:
Old Sep 22 2013, 08:27 PM

I still don't see why the Stats show non-harvestable trees as ready. Will this be fixed, or will we always see this information?
Old Sep 22 2013, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
I still don't see why the Stats show non-harvestable trees as ready. Will this be fixed, or will we always see this information?
They are probably going to change that, but they need some time to get it fixed and they probably don't work on the weekends.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Closed Thread