Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2017, 06:08 AM

18% on Petrochemical barrels? Geez, could have been more generous on this critical ingredient, yah think?
Old Nov 29 2017, 09:19 AM

thanks to the devs for finally giving us an option what flowers we can freeze..now i don't have to worry about the ones i use for decos...
Old Nov 29 2017, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpi View Post
How work new increas of products? they increas quantity we load (exmp from 1000 we load 2000) or they cut time needed for product to be ready?
so we need more ingrendients for production or only less time?
thank you for answer :-)
Hi Tarpi,
The increase is in how many per batch made from same amount of ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 29 2017, 12:28 PM

YAY my increased capacity of the animal sheds increased and the errors (time out errors when I switched farms) stopped so win, win and win. Thank you again Raul and team.
Old Nov 29 2017, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tarpi,
The increase is in how many per batch made from same amount of ingredients.
thank you
Taz for answer, this is the best way of increase, good work mod did :-)

started April 16, 2009.
Old Nov 29 2017, 04:18 PM

Taz - I'm back to getting that weird glitch where the Farm Stats say something is ready for harvest and it isn't. It normally happens on my first farm but sometimes it happens on others. No biggie --- just a work around for me until the items really *are* ready. However, it does happen more often after a recent update. More of an FYI than an issue because - again - I just work around it. ETA - it is not constant and I cannot accurately replicate it. It just starts then stops. However I have noticed it's more prevalent around any updates.

Last edited by sestree; Nov 29 2017 at 10:27 PM.
Old Nov 29 2017, 10:35 PM

Thank you so much for all you do for us. I so enjoy my Farm Town. Thank you.
Old Nov 29 2017, 11:00 PM

Thank you Raul
Old Nov 29 2017, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
Taz - I'm back to getting that weird glitch where the Farm Stats say something is ready for harvest and it isn't. It normally happens on my first farm but sometimes it happens on others. No biggie --- just a work around for me until the items really *are* ready. However, it does happen more often after a recent update. More of an FYI than an issue because - again - I just work around it. ETA - it is not constant and I cannot accurately replicate it. It just starts then stops. However I have noticed it's more prevalent around any updates.
Hi sestree,
The only thing I can offer is try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 29 2017, 11:24 PM

Taz - I used to test accounting software (general ledger and tax) so I apologize but I've already done those things multiple times. I thought originally it was related to my sprinkler (as I normally am on my first farm when I use it) but it is not. Most times it seems to pop up for a week or so after a new update then goes away ...... again an EASY work around. However, odd that I simply cannot replicate it and believe me many long insomniac nights, I have tried. Thanks !!!!! This was more an FYI thing.

ETA: when the trees (never flowers or harvests knock wood) are available for harvest and I harvest them, then it goes away........ It's normally only a lag of 4-13 hours. Never more than a day. Again odd that I simply cannot replicate this and since it intrigues me, I have tried and tried.

ETA 2: It happens on multiple browsers (IE - back when I used it, Chrome and Firefox). All are up to date latest version.

Last edited by sestree; Nov 29 2017 at 11:30 PM.
Closed Thread