Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2017, 01:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
soooo... I always have the same 6 players on the "export" list, but only ONE is ever available and I export to her regularly. Only one person has ever been on my "import" list and I always click that. Don't understand where my "staging area" is or how I would know if it was full or empty?
Hi Dorissau
Your staging area is where your neighbor's Export their goods to for you. You see that when the Import button turns green. When you click on that you move the goods from the staging area to your regular storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 24 2017, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
soooo... I always have the same 6 players on the "export" list, but only ONE is ever available and I export to her regularly. Only one person has ever been on my "import" list and I always click that. Don't understand where my "staging area" is or how I would know if it was full or empty?
If your import button is green and you do the "import" function, you now have a clear staging area and it is ready for you to receive more. On export when you have multiple players and they all shot to be able to import ZERO product means their staging area is full and they have to empty before they are able to take more goods.
Old Dec 24 2017, 03:01 PM

thanks Taz & McDaddie
Old Dec 24 2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Susan,

The only reason you would not have been able to continue exporting is if their staging area was full. It may be that someone pipped you to the post with those last two. If you closed the export box you probably would have seen the export to button go back to blue indicating you could not export any more to that facility.
MAYBE . . . but I kind of doubt it. I've had it happen 3 times now. Once I had 5 neighbors with stuff to export and I could only do 2 of the 5. Next time I had 4 neighbors ready and again, I could only export 2. I think it's unlikely that other neighbors beat me to the punch all 3 times.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 24 2017, 08:24 PM
Account Not Linked

No Farm 35 yet?
Old Dec 24 2017, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymstacey View Post
No Farm 35 yet?
Hi kymstacey,
He said 3 days or 3 weeks, so since we are past 3 days....
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 25 2017, 10:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
MAYBE . . . but I kind of doubt it. I've had it happen 3 times now. Once I had 5 neighbors with stuff to export and I could only do 2 of the 5. Next time I had 4 neighbors ready and again, I could only export 2. I think it's unlikely that other neighbors beat me to the punch all 3 times.
The reason I am quoting Susan. IS she is my neighbor,and her and 1 more are the only ones that seem to be doing ..The export..import. Ever so often a couple more do.
I see others will need to take part for this to work good.
Old Dec 25 2017, 05:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dmsloma

thank you for the updates and Merry Christmas. I do have one problem my husband both have a farm town neighbor, who seems to be not playing with the ships. The problem, is I now have 1 ship in port as she is number 30 and this same neighbor on my husbands game she is number 30 on two of his, meaning we can dock our ships I have mentioned to her to please sign out of ships so we can continue, but she has not responded. Please advise on how to fix this problem.
Old Dec 25 2017, 05:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmsloma View Post
thank you for the updates and Merry Christmas. I do have one problem my husband both have a farm town neighbor, who seems to be not playing with the ships. The problem, is I now have 1 ship in port as she is number 30 and this same neighbor on my husbands game she is number 30 on two of his, meaning we can dock our ships I have mentioned to her to please sign out of ships so we can continue, but she has not responded. Please advise on how to fix this problem.
Hi dmsloma,
I am sorry, but there isn't anything you can. If they do not load your ships then they will stay in their port until the 7 days are up. There isn't anything we or you can do except make sure you do not put them in the 30th place next time.
Old Dec 27 2017, 01:24 AM

When we import goods can we use them to fill regular facilities or only for chain facilities?

started April 16, 2009.
Closed Thread