Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 20 2019, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
There is a problem when you share "too many" bonuses in a lot of groups. Facebook puts you in FB Jail, preventing you from posting in any group, for a few days.
Hi Poof,

There is nothing Farm Town can do to prevent this. You will have to talk to Facebook about it as that is their rule not Farm Town.

If you are getting the multiple repeats of the posts when in Farm Town you need to just click the X to close those repeats after you have posted what you were trying to post. There is a ticket open with Facebook to fix the repeating post pop ups.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2019, 05:27 AM

thank you all for the new goodies!
Old Jul 22 2019, 01:25 AM

Hi Raoul and team, thank you for the good work.
I am looking forward to trade common ingredients in my warehouse. I have too much in storage and would like to trade these to clean up my storage.
Thanks!
Old Jul 22 2019, 11:29 AM

Hi
Thank you
I think no more than 10 -15 facilities go arround in trade warehous
All people have the same ( Food coloring..tea...pasta..chocolate..ice cream.. and few more)

started April 16, 2009.
Old Jul 22 2019, 08:52 PM

Thank you very much

Treat people with kindness - You never know if your act of kindness is all they needed to change their life around.
Allot of people are hurting Hurting People...Hurt People !
So share your love, kindness, smiles , Say Hello, Hold Doors, Say thank You, Say Please, Say May I, Say You are Welcome....Say You matter !
Do Everything With a Smile
Old Jul 28 2019, 01:53 PM

Thank you for the upgrades. I wish there were less food facilities. I'm not one who wants to plant a lot of different seeds. I don't have a lot of farms to plant different kinds of crops. In the meantime, I'm still waiting for the new 25 levels that would give me at least some farm cash to buy stuff.

Thank you!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Jul 29 2019, 04:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarpi View Post
Hi
Thank you
I think no more than 10 -15 facilities go arround in trade warehous
All people have the same ( Food coloring..tea...pasta..chocolate..ice cream.. and few more)
Yes it does seem like only a few are in the pot, I have this week the rubber factory again, it only makes rubber sheet and I nearly have 7 million harvests in storage!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 29 2019, 08:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Yes it does seem like only a few are in the pot, I have this week the rubber factory again, it only makes rubber sheet and I nearly have 7 million harvests in storage!!!!!!!!
Hi Grumpdad,
The super facility can only be facilities that produce products to be used in other regular facilities, so yes it is a limited number of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2019, 06:34 PM

Default New Levels

My levels just went up to 1075 from 1025 yet I only received 25 new farmcash not 50. Is this intentional and if so why?
Old Jul 29 2019, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladymecca View Post
My levels just went up to 1075 from 1025 yet I only received 25 new farmcash not 50. Is this intentional and if so why?
Hi ladymecca

Your previous level was 1050, you reached it on April 22 and you got 25 farmcash for levels 1025 to 1050.

Now you received 25 farmcash for levels 1051 to 1075.

You can check this by yourself by clicking in Account tab above the game screen and then click in "FarmCash Activity Log" button.
Closed Thread