Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 03 2011, 10:03 PM

Hi Jas

The neighbour concerned has the brown sprinkler and would have used that. As of a minute ago, I can still not irrigate those flowers and I am getting the "farm can only be watered once a day" message. The system is working fine so long as someone doesn't come and water the flowers.

Anne

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Old Sep 03 2011, 10:05 PM

my flowers are not maturing....they have been ready in seven minutes all day. I was able to hire someone to harvest them. There were a couple that were not watered. After I watered them they were ready in seven minutes and I can not harvest them...any ideas what is wrong
Old Sep 03 2011, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneandjuice View Post
Hi Jas

The neighbour concerned has the brown sprinkler and would have used that. As of a minute ago, I can still not irrigate those flowers and I am getting the "farm can only be watered once a day" message. The system is working fine so long as someone doesn't come and water the flowers.

Anne

Even though you are getting the this farm can only be watered once a day message is the time left on the flowers or crops you are growing on that farm cut in half? It may be an issue where that message comes up but the crops and flowers that are still growing on that farm have their growing time speed up.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Sep 03 2011, 10:27 PM

That's what I was wondering. I've seen statements that watering by neighbours shouldn't make a difference, but I've seen people complaining that it does.
Old Sep 03 2011, 11:42 PM

cant open farm in any browser .. ran ccleaner and reopened in all browsers .. anyone else having this problem?
Old Sep 03 2011, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieq30549 View Post
cant open farm in any browser .. ran ccleaner and reopened in all browsers .. anyone else having this problem?
whew, im back ... maybe slashkey rebooted ..
Old Sep 03 2011, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Even though you are getting the this farm can only be watered once a day message is the time left on the flowers or crops you are growing on that farm cut in half? It may be an issue where that message comes up but the crops and flowers that are still growing on that farm have their growing time speed up.
The flowers' growth time has not been reduced. The only thing showing is that they are fertilised. Luckily it's not one of the farms specifically used for flower growing, but it's annoying just the same.

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Old Sep 04 2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy51 View Post
Cookie, this is from Raul's post release update:

"-Some users wants to revive flowers but without doubling growth speed for crops in that farm: The red sprinkler in addition to doubling the growth speed, will also extend the gone to waste time, so even if you double the growth speed unintentionally by reviving your flowers, you will have the same time as before to harvest your crops, this will effectively remove the need to have the brown water sprinkler in the toolbox or storage."

So it seems it doesn't matter if they get speeded up. We will have the option to harvest them at a sooner time, but they will not go to waste until they would have if they had not been speeded up.

I was feeling the way you did until I went back and read all the post release notes.
Thank you for that
Old Sep 04 2011, 01:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norlene Adams View Post
Why can't I post ANYTHING from my farm since the upgrade on Ausugst 30th? My game is totally ruined without being able to post facilities, belts, recipe requests, etc. I keep working crops, of course, and work for my neighbors, but ???????????? WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED? I have notified Slashkey twice to no avail. I'M BEGGING FOR SOME HELP HERE! PLEASE!!! :'(
If you are using IE.. hit ALT T , click on Compatibility View Settings, remove facebook.com and all should be good. I had the same problem and Taz made a post because others were also having the problem. It worked a treat for me, hope it helps you

If you are having problems with things.. its always a good thing to read on here first because generally someone has the answer and you can solve it straight away and get on with the game lol
Old Sep 04 2011, 05:21 AM
Account Not Linked

I have a problem when I use the red irrigator on wheat. I does not half the time at all stays the same.
Closed Thread