Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 09 2011, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
That's what I think! Raul told me the developers thought total hours would be unwieldy, but I told him decimals aren't any easier for most folks than percentages! lol The 20-hour/24 hour thing should be standardized, in any case...does anyone know WHY a FT day is 20 hours?? I wonder.
Given that there are two sorts of days at FT but hours are hours, I think showing the time as hours would be clearer. Or even as days and hours (and then hours and minutes once you're within less than a day), as long as it's made clear if we're looking at 24-hour days.
Old Sep 09 2011, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
My neighbour says this is not true if she wants to speed up her flowers. But maybe the timing on the flowers wasn't changing immediately.
Yes, one of my neighbours has posted in her news feed to ask her FT friends not to water her flowers because it stops her being able to use her red sprinkler to do it.
Old Sep 09 2011, 02:15 PM

The new updates are amazing!! I just wish we didn't need so much real $ with today's job market. But love the game & helps me keep my sanity!
Old Sep 09 2011, 06:06 PM

Why does it say "known issues none" in the first post. Every time a neighbor waters my flowers I can't speed up my flowers harvest time. I get the "a farm can only be watered once a day". If I'm supposed to be able to speed up my flowers even if a neighbor waters my flowers and I can't, that's an issue Are they working on this? I've seen others posting with the same problem.
Old Sep 09 2011, 06:29 PM

ust got the manure spreader... do I put it in storage so I can use it on all farms or do I have to move it from farm to farm?
Old Sep 09 2011, 06:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Why does it say "known issues none" in the first post. Every time a neighbor waters my flowers I can't speed up my flowers harvest time. I get the "a farm can only be watered once a day". If I'm supposed to be able to speed up my flowers even if a neighbor waters my flowers and I can't, that's an issue Are they working on this? I've seen others posting with the same problem.
I don't see "known issues none" in the first post. I do see a statement of "See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post."
That particular problem isn't listed there but there were and still are a few issues including that one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2011, 06:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
ust got the manure spreader... do I put it in storage so I can use it on all farms or do I have to move it from farm to farm?
Yes add it to your storage. In fact all tools can be left in storage to be used on all farms from the extended toolbox.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I don't see "known issues none" in the first post. I do see a statement of "See Known Issues and Post Release Changes at the end of this post."
That particular problem isn't listed there but there were and still are a few issues including that one.
At the bottom of the first post:

Known Issues - Sep 2, 1:35PM EST:

None
Old Sep 09 2011, 10:36 PM

Man talking about being addicted to Farm Town, I haven't been able to get into Facebook due their maintenance BS for the last 6 1/2 hours and it is driving me nuts. I got crops that are about ready to go to waste and that is really going to p!$$ me off.
Old Sep 10 2011, 01:59 AM

I have just lost an entire farm of soybean. There is a discrepancy in when the crop went to waste and when it is saying that it will go to waste. This wasted field of soybean still says it will go to waste in 5.1 hours. It was irrigated after planting.

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Closed Thread