Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2013, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I just sold at the market including using the non-ingredient option and I still have my cow milk and hen eggs setting in my storage under animals.

Just an FYI so the devs know it is not a universal problem.
Im not gettign this problem either - no animal sheds, animals or products in my non ingredients. I havent clicked on the individual buildings to start production.

I have noticed that if an animal shed says it has 2 hours to go I can still harvest it at what would be the normal time despite what it says.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jan 20 2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
This is almost like asking for a one click seed all. one click harvest all, one click plow all. why do the work .... I for one do not want them. i did not buy the purple forlift, (use green tho so i do not have to open each one up) or the armored car. I want to keep a view to know how each cashes out, so i can add more of the better ones.
With all the xp coming from the facilities, and even I'm in the group that gets almost a million xp a day from filling them up (i do it 3 times a day), it is proper to those to make us work for it... WAY TOO EASY WITH A ONE CLICK .... easy enough now as we have a way. AND top players have FACILITIES ON ALL 17 FARMS ( FULL SETS OR OVER 100) top players have pushed the Diversification Rank to well over the 100,000 mark with 30-50 million pending products.

Each of us enjoy the game and we have the right to play it to the level we enjoy it at.

Overlaid layouts are not an issue unless one takes it beyond the LIMITS OF FLASH causing an 'over limit' error (amount of the limit is ~35000 objects) or hit the 'end of file marker' where objects are sent to the trash can.
as Dirty Harry said... "A man has got to know his limitations"

personally, i do not have time to re-fill my facs 3x a day. and the over laid farms are a problem. maybe not for you, but for those of us with an older computer, they are impossible to work. and it's just greedy.

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Jan 20 2013, 07:08 PM

Seems like every time there's an update, my checkmarks for "sell selected" get all jumbled up and I end up selling stuff that I'd been saving for further production. VERY frustrating!
Old Jan 20 2013, 07:20 PM

Hi, one glitch i noticed is that the time shown on animal sheds in the facility managers are out by two hours, they all show two hours more, for instance, the cow shed shows 10hrs till next harvest and the pigsty shows 14hrs. same for all others. Thank you
Old Jan 20 2013, 08:11 PM

thanks Raul
Old Jan 20 2013, 08:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Still checking out the new update, but one comment - when it shows times for irrigating farms, I would much rather know how long it will be until the farms need watering, rather than how soon they can be watered. Right now if you hover over the checkmark it says that the farm is "ready for irrigation", but instead you could say how long it will be before it will cease to be irrigated.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 20 2013, 08:33 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
Neighbours working a facility produce 20% of what is pending. This is based on batches, not number of products - I've never seen a fractional batch pending after someone worked my facs. A barn produces one batch at a time. Since you can't produce a fraction of a batch the output will be either rounded or truncated to the nearest batch, and either way 20% of 1 batch equals nothing. (Yes, I tried it myself! It was fun to post a barn but really it's just a novelty.)

Edited to add: Now, if they changed it to work like the Boost Train - so that neighbours working a barn would reduce the remaining time till the barn was ready - that might be an interesting enhancement! Perhaps I should go post this idea in Suggestions.
Thanks, I was thinking that it might reduce the time till ready, that's why I noted that the time till ready did not change when she worked it. So why limit you to starting only one batch in the barns then give you a produce faster button if it's not going to make any difference? Still so much I don't know!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 20 2013, 08:47 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_mommi View Post
my issue is not so much the annoyance factor, but the time consuming factor. i have all the load all tools for each set of factories and services, and it still takes almost an hour to load mine. so when i post facs for friends to work, i am constantly refilling over n over n over just to keep them loaded for more than 5 minutes.
this was a great update!! thanks so much!
Do you have multiples of every fac and referral building? I have every tool and it takes me between 10 and 15 minutes, but I only have multiples of 6 buildings. Also, your computer processing speed will have a lot to do with this and that's not something Slashkey can help with. Keep your caches cleaned out and defrag your computer once in a while, that really helped me.

And I agree with Doc, I fill once a week. There's no way I would fill twice a day, that is too much like work! Ain nobody got time for dat!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 20 2013, 10:55 PM

I've noticed since the upgrade, when I go into my facility manager, and I filter using the "Utilization" filter, the first thing that pops up is "pigsty"...so not sure what that is about, please look into that. Thank you.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.
Old Jan 20 2013, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
anneandjuice, I got the green fertilizer, paid for it, got it in storage and cant get it to work or show up in tool box. Guess they have a LOT of bugs to work out of these new gadgets. Ended up using the orange last night because I needed the extra produce. Still showing orange in tool box tho. Hope they fix it before I need to fertilize again!
It worked really well for one time, but now they have taken it back. So now I will have to buy it, but I think I will wait until the glitches are sorted out.

Farming since 24th July 2009

But I'm not addicted!
Closed Thread