Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2015, 05:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruuddog View Post
the super neighbor does not appear to be working correctly i have my wife marked as super neighbor and vice versa but neither of us can work each others farms without being hired also i set her as super neighbor yesterday but i had to redo it today because she reverted back to a regular neighbor
Hi Ruuddog,
The developers have been informed of this and are working on it. Hopefully they will have it fixed soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
For those having the display problems and using Chrome, please check your version. It should be version 43.0.2357.124 m. If it is not then please try updating to that and see if that fixes the display problems.
Just to let you know Taz I am on that version and still the same with the bigness lol

Visit My Farm
Old Jun 10 2015, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
Just to let you know Taz I am on that version and still the same with the bigness lol
Hi TartanLady,
The developers are looking at it. Don't know if they can find anything, but they are looking. None of the mods or developers can duplicate it and that makes it hard to find.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2015, 06:20 PM

Someone has set me as a super neighbour, which is fine by me, they asked my permission first. Just trying to test it out to see if it works well, it would be so much better if we could see the stats on that persons farm the same we we can on our own rather than having to turn everything on to see if there is work that needs doing. Or maybe that is already an available function and I am just not seeing it?
Old Jun 10 2015, 06:36 PM

I am getting lots of complaints from neighbors and friends that the super hire people cannot use the farm owners tools... Is this something that can be addressed??? Personally I love the super neighbor and great update guys... Thank you all so much!!!
Old Jun 10 2015, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy Cowan View Post
I am getting lots of complaints from neighbors and friends that the super hire people cannot use the farm owners tools... Is this something that can be addressed??? Personally I love the super neighbor and great update guys... Thank you all so much!!!

Hi Judy

The developers have been informed about this problem and they are working to fix this as soon as possible.
Old Jun 10 2015, 06:41 PM

Well, I now get an error message of U00. My game will not connect. It keeps wanting me to work offline. It will not stay "oneline (green)". I have cleared cache and rebooted and nothing helps. Please help or fix!!!!
Old Jun 10 2015, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisbolt62 View Post
Well, I now get an error message of U00. My game will not connect. It keeps wanting me to work offline. It will not stay "oneline (green)". I have cleared cache and rebooted and nothing helps. Please help or fix!!!!
Hi lisbolt62

Please try all suggestions given in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:03 PM
Account Not Linked

On the new super neighbor is there a reason why we can't use the tools that the person that hires you has?
Old Jun 10 2015, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen2009 View Post
On the new super neighbor is there a reason why we can't use the tools that the person that hires you has?
Hi Colleen

It is a glitch, the developers have been informed and are working to fix it as soon as possible.
Closed Thread