Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 04 2013, 12:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
One thing I would like to see in the next release is that the app that shows that the train are back would say which train it is that is back. Like say the black train is back or the red one, or green one , or orange one.
You would be better off putting this in the Suggestions section where the developers will be more likely to see it. You can't start a new thread in that section but you can reply to one that fits for your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2013, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
One thing I would like to see in the next release is that the app that shows that the train are back would say which train it is that is back. Like say the black train is back or the red one, or green one , or orange one.
The timer in the toolbox does tell which trains are out and the time they have left. Doesn't matter which color.
Old Jun 04 2013, 05:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi! try the memcache link in my signature where it says AQUI. You'll see a list of unsettings, close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close browser. Reopen and check if it worked for you.

Remember that its better to accept gifts from My Request Tab and not from the App Center in facebook.
Gracias, I am going to do it now, thanks...
Old Jun 05 2013, 02:02 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
The timer in the toolbox does tell which trains are out and the time they have left. Doesn't matter which color.
afraid is does matter if you have one of each color despatched ...I have a grey, red, orange/red and a green one, and all are attached to the 12 carriages..on my farm 15...and have to click on each one to find the ones that have returned so they can be unloaded and sent out again..lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Jun 05 2013 at 02:04 AM. Reason: adding words
Old Jun 06 2013, 04:39 PM

Level:
XP:

Isn't it time to close this thread? I want more turbo tools for the facilities... more action and less words... thanks
Old Jun 06 2013, 06:30 PM

Level:
XP:
Thumbs down THE NEW HORRIBLE BUG I just found!

Have discovered a NEW bug!
Today I have NOT sent any ingredients NOR have I collected anyone's bonuses...the ONLY exception was just a minute ago when my FB page acted nuts and I accidently clicked a friend's request for ingredient of currency paper. Was actually clicking a post the had NOTHING to do with FT but as I said FB acting up and I assume page jumped as I was clicking....OK now that established.....What showed was that thing that says about the mayor not sending that I had reached my 6 million limit! HOW? I've NOT been clicking, AND other than the wee hours of the morning have NOT received to my gift box any of the bonuses I posted more then 12 hours ago.
What's up with this now?
Darn it one of my bonuses was for that stupid Teddy Bear, LAST DAN and you have it set so we make so few of them AND when we work others facilities we make SO FEW TOO! AND we NEED to fill 2 referrals with them to boot! I NEEDED to get those! WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM SOOS? I DID NOT RECEIVE NOT DID I CLICK AND RECEIVE my LIMIT for today!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
VERY ANGRY NOW!

Old Jun 06 2013, 07:39 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
I bought the children and men separately and put them together which works just fine! Like I have a small boy playing hoops with a man! Hence father and son!
PLEASE tell me where you found that boy playing hoops???? I searched the tab for people 2x and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me could not find it. Also searched that Winter tab, just in case...nope of course not there!
Please tell me where to buy a boy playing hoops? Would have loved to see a boy or a girl playing soccer so I could put with a father figure for Father's day since my hubby was a soccer coach for the various kids teams in town for years....BUT I'd be happy with a boy and a hoop!
Thanks for letting me know! ♥

Old Jun 06 2013, 07:54 PM

Unhappy

post bond, and in my gift box, did not receive any, play bonuses publications, and tells me reach the limit
not think I've reached the limit, because it is happening to me yesterday : Confundido:: O

Si necesitan Limpiar la Memoria del Juego, haga clicAQUI

♥¸.•*♥Majestuosa's TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥'

♥¸.•*♥Mi Angel del Amor¡¡TDPFT♥*¸.•*♥

3 de octubre de 2009 inicio juego en Farm Town Y ME ENAMORE DEL JUEGO♥♥ TODO POR FARM TOW
Old Jun 06 2013, 08:38 PM

well they are up to something because where your ex points showed on the top of your level is no longer there
and shape as changed and i am not sure if i am like because i like seeing my points i know you can see it if touch the buttom of it
Old Jun 06 2013, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
well they are up to something because where your ex points showed on the top of your level is no longer there
and shape as changed and i am not sure if i am like because i like seeing my points i know you can see it if touch the buttom of it
Is anything else not showing like your coins or the farm name? Could be you may need to right click on the screen and click on Show All in the menu.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread