Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 21 2019, 08:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I just upgraded a facility to a super facility, but when I go to the warehouse to list everything, it says I don't have any super facility products.
Hi NJones277,

It looks like you have the Pasta Factory for your super facility this week. Have you started any batches for any of the products in it? You won't get any products to sell until you have done that.
Old Oct 21 2019, 08:07 AM

Thanks Tiger. I figured that out. With the storms keeping us up most of the night, my brain is foggy.
Old Oct 21 2019, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Thanks Tiger. I figured that out. With the storms keeping us up most of the night, my brain is foggy.
No problem, thank you for coming back to let us know, hope your weather improves and your "fog" clears lol
Old Oct 29 2019, 09:01 AM

when using the super facility ..to fill it would be nice to have a tab to fill it from there instead of going hunting for it on a farm..if there is a way to do it already i have not found it..
Old Oct 29 2019, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
when using the super facility ..to fill it would be nice to have a tab to fill it from there instead of going hunting for it on a farm..if there is a way to do it already i have not found it..
Hi barbara nixon,

I have copied your post to help and support to answer you just in case you are not aware of what I am about to suggest for you. Your original post is still in Suggestions.

You can filter your Facility Manager to just Super Facilities, so it won't matter how many you have or which farms they are on, you can work them all from there.

If you don't already know how to change it to that, to show all super facilities on all farms, open the Facility Manager and click on the Funnel icon and set the Facility Filter like this, then click the green check mark:

When you are done, change it back to what you want.
Old Nov 05 2019, 09:47 PM

Default Warehouse and the Super Facility isn't matching

The bakery is the super facility for the week and in the trading warehouse it is last week's ingredients, Barley Malt and Dried Hops.
Old Nov 05 2019, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbwell2 View Post
The bakery is the super facility for the week and in the trading warehouse it is last week's ingredients, Barley Malt and Dried Hops.
Hi dbwell,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the super facility.
Have you started any products in your super facility since you upgraded to the bakery? If you have then all you need to do in the trading warehouse is click in the top section on the left side to clear out the old and add the first product from the balery. Then click on each box to add more of the bakery products.
If you haven't then you need to start production in the bakery to get products from the super facility to add to the warehouse.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2019, 11:30 PM

Default Super Facility

I had been clicking to fill the super facility. It finally worked 24 plus hours later. I do appreciate your quick response.
Old Nov 05 2019, 11:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbwell2 View Post
I had been clicking to fill the super facility. It finally worked 24 plus hours later. I do appreciate your quick response.
Hi dbwell,
Where have you been clicking to fill the super facility? You can fill it from the facility manager or directly from the facility on the farm itself. You don't click in the super facility manager to fill it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2020, 11:12 AM

Default My Super Facility Not Working

I upgraded my super facility on Monday and it will not let me post products to give away for free. Says I don't have a super facility even though it shows that I do.

Tags
adding offers, buying products, deleting offers, nothing to sell, selling products, stuck offers, super facility