Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 30 2019, 08:34 AM

Default Unable to hire neighbors to work in facilities

When I try to hire to either work farms or stock, it will not post. This has been going on for at least two days.
Old Nov 30 2019, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschell View Post
When I try to hire to either work farms or stock, it will not post. This has been going on for at least two days.
Hi kschell

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors.

Which browser are you using? Did you try another browser to check if it works there?

If you are not getting the pop up to post to Facebook then please go to the following thread for instructions on how to set 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser, they are needed to let you post.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also, some browser have problems due to changes made by Facebook, you have the information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 02 2019, 08:39 AM

Default Problem Hiring

I am unable to hire my neighbors to work my facilities; again.
Old Dec 02 2019, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschell View Post
I am unable to hire my neighbors to work my facilities; again.
Hi kschell

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors.

We also moved and answered your previous post about this problem in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6332126

Please try the suggestions given in that thread and if they are not working for you, please post here again, giving us more details about what happens when you try to post, which browser you are using and all information you consider usefull to try to help you.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Dec 08 2019, 10:40 AM

Default my "my neighbors" page

i have had a problem with my neighbor page for quite some time now...it will only load about a third of the way...i want to delete some and add new neighbors...and can't without seeing their last playing date...thanks for any help!!
Old Dec 08 2019, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Ann Evans View Post
i have had a problem with my neighbor page for quite some time now...it will only load about a third of the way...i want to delete some and add new neighbors...and can't without seeing their last playing date...thanks for any help!!
Hi Mary-Ann,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.

Are you able to scroll down any with the mouse wheel?
If the rest is not loading try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesn't work then you may have too many Facebook friends that play or have played Farm Town. Facebook limits how many they will load. You can try setting it at the top to active players only to see if that will limit it to a smaller group.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2019, 10:09 AM

Hello, being a superneighbour I often feel the need to hide flowers or trees while planting these on a neighbour's farm.
Sometimes I need to plant trees between other trees and that is not easy if you can't hide the ones that are already on the farm.
Can we please have the possibility to hide trees and flowers when we are working as a super neighbour?
Old Dec 09 2019, 12:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hello, being a superneighbour I often feel the need to hide flowers or trees while planting these on a neighbour's farm.
Sometimes I need to plant trees between other trees and that is not easy if you can't hide the ones that are already on the farm.
Can we please have the possibility to hide trees and flowers when we are working as a super neighbour?
Hi Palmarina,

I have moved your post to help and support for Super Neighbours in order to be able to answer you.

You can individually hide trees and flowers as an SN using the Hide Item tool in your toolbox. It looks like this:

You just click on that tool then click on the items you want to hide. When you are done with the tool, click the green man to stop using it. When you are finished and want to see them all back again, just reload that farm and everything you hid with the tool will show back up.

If you are wanting hide all of a specific tree or flower, then please repost in the Suggestions area clarifying that is what you are wanting to do.
Old Dec 13 2019, 08:56 AM

Default help with neighbor ladder problems

my posts keep vanishing so i hope i have posted in the right place this time?
my first problem...my neighbor page only loads about a third of the way...rebooting, clearing cache..does not help...i would like to go through it...
second problem...i deleted about 7 neighbors a couple of days ago using he remove neighbor option on my ladder since my page won't load...i added one through requests...now it says my neighbor ladder is full...doesn't add up...remove 7 only can add 1?
Old Dec 13 2019, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary-Ann Evans View Post
my posts keep vanishing so i hope i have posted in the right place this time?
my first problem...my neighbor page only loads about a third of the way...rebooting, clearing cache..does not help...i would like to go through it...
second problem...i deleted about 7 neighbors a couple of days ago using he remove neighbor option on my ladder since my page won't load...i added one through requests...now it says my neighbor ladder is full...doesn't add up...remove 7 only can add 1?
Hi Mary-Ann

Your posts dont vanish, we move them to the official thread for the problem you have.

Your first post about this problem was moved and answered in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post6332842

Please try all suggestions given in the response and if you still have problems after trying them, post in that thread again.

I will be moving this post to the official thread shortly.

Also, please take a minute to read the following thread where it is explaining how to find your posts on the forums:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

SUPPORT TEAM

Tags
add neighbor, beige dot, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, hire, hiring all farms, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools